Motion to add Vadim Hermann to Mapbender PSC

Motion to add Vadim Hermann to Mapbender PSC

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello,

my colleague Vadim Hermann is new in the Mapbender team and a very
active part in Mapbender3 development. He is working on Mapbender3
design and pushes forward discussions and innovations about usability.
This is great!

Find out more about Vadim at his profile page.

http://mapbender.org/User:Vhermann

I would like to make a motion to add Vadim to Mapbender PSC to get him
more involved.

PSC Members
http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC

Please cast your Votes and Opinions. If someone seconds my motion please
vote +1, 0, or -1.

Regards

Astrid Emde

Re: Motion to add Vadim Hermann to Mapbender PSC

Arash Pour-2
+1

Am 30.04.2013 11:19, schrieb Astrid Emde:

> Hello,
>
> my colleague Vadim Hermann is new in the Mapbender team and a very
> active part in Mapbender3 development. He is working on Mapbender3
> design and pushes forward discussions and innovations about usability.
> This is great!
>
> Find out more about Vadim at his profile page.
>
> http://mapbender.org/User:Vhermann
>
> I would like to make a motion to add Vadim to Mapbender PSC to get him
> more involved.
>
> PSC Members
> http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC
>
> Please cast your Votes and Opinions. If someone seconds my motion please
> vote +1, 0, or -1.
>
> Regards
>
> Astrid Emde

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Arash Rashid Pour

FOSS Academy Winterschule, 25.02.-01.03.2013
GDI in 5 Tagen!
http://www.foss-academy.eu/Winterschule_2013

WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Web: www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Re: Motion to add Vadim Hermann to Mapbender PSC

Christian Wygoda-2
+1

On 04/30/2013 02:50 PM, Arash Pour wrote:

> +1
>
> Am 30.04.2013 11:19, schrieb Astrid Emde:
>> Hello,
>>
>> my colleague Vadim Hermann is new in the Mapbender team and a very
>> active part in Mapbender3 development. He is working on Mapbender3
>> design and pushes forward discussions and innovations about usability.
>> This is great!
>>
>> Find out more about Vadim at his profile page.
>>
>> http://mapbender.org/User:Vhermann
>>
>> I would like to make a motion to add Vadim to Mapbender PSC to get him
>> more involved.
>>
>> PSC Members
>> http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC
>>
>> Please cast your Votes and Opinions. If someone seconds my motion please
>> vote +1, 0, or -1.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Astrid Emde

FOSSGIS Konferenz 2013
12.-14. Juni 2013 in Rapperswil (CH)
http://www.fossgis.de/konferenz.html
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Christian Wygoda
Anwendungsentwickler

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 15
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Re: Motion to add Vadim Hermann to Mapbender PSC

Thomas Baschetti-2
+1

Am 30.04.2013 16:51, schrieb Christian Wygoda:

> +1
>
> On 04/30/2013 02:50 PM, Arash Pour wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> Am 30.04.2013 11:19, schrieb Astrid Emde:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> my colleague Vadim Hermann is new in the Mapbender team and a very
>>> active part in Mapbender3 development. He is working on Mapbender3
>>> design and pushes forward discussions and innovations about usability.
>>> This is great!
>>>
>>> Find out more about Vadim at his profile page.
>>>
>>> http://mapbender.org/User:Vhermann
>>>
>>> I would like to make a motion to add Vadim to Mapbender PSC to get him
>>> more involved.
>>>
>>> PSC Members
>>> http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC
>>>
>>> Please cast your Votes and Opinions. If someone seconds my motion please
>>> vote +1, 0, or -1.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Astrid Emde

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas Baschetti

--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: [hidden email]
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072

Re: Motion to add Vadim Hermann to Mapbender PSC

Olaf Knopp (WhereGroup)
+1

--
Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

---------------------------------------
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Olaf Knopp
Geschäftsführer

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 27
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Re: Motion to add Vadim Hermann to Mapbender PSC

Manns, Marc-2
 +1 for Vadim

--
Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

---------------------------------------
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Olaf Knopp
Geschäftsführer

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 27
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Re: Motion to add Vadim Hermann to Mapbender PSC

U. Rothstein (WhereGroup)
+1

regards

Uli

--
**************************************
FOSSGIS Konferenz 2013
12.-14. Juni 2013 in Rapperswil (CH)
www.fossgis.de/konferenz/2013/programm
**************************************

---------------------------------------
Ulrich Rothstein
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 17
GSM: +49 (0)151 19168518
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

mailto:[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Re: Motion to add Vadim Hermann to Mapbender PSC

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello devs,

thanks for your votes. +1 from all of you. This is great.

Welcome Vadim to the Mapbender PSC!

http://mapbender.org/Mapbender_PSC

Astrid

On Mon, May 6, 2013 8:56 am, U. Rothstein (WhereGroup) wrote:

> +1
>

> regards
>
> Uli
>

> Am 02.05.2013 09:37, schrieb Olaf Knopp (WhereGroup):
>
>> +1
>>

>> Am 02.05.13 08:57, schrieb Thomas Baschetti:
>>
>>> +1

>>> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>>>

>>> Thomas Baschetti

> FOSSGIS Konferenz 2013