Motion to add Marcel Normann to Mapbender PSC

Motion to add Marcel Normann to Mapbender PSC

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Mapbender PSC-member,

my colleague Marcel Normann is new in the Mapbender team and is the head
of Software Development at WhereGroup. He is already involved in the
Mapbender planning and process.

Find out more about Marcel Normann at:

https://github.com/marcelnormann

I would like to make a motion to add Marcel to Mapbender PSC.

https://mapbender.org/?q=en/community

It would be great if someone could second the motion. And please vote
till March 15, 2019.

Astrid

Re: Motion to add Marcel Normann to Mapbender PSC

Frederik Haefker (WhereGroup)
I second the motion.
I vote with +1

Am 11.03.19 um 19:11 schrieb Astrid Emde (WhereGroup):

> Hello Mapbender PSC-member,
>
> my colleague Marcel Normann is new in the Mapbender team and is the
> head of Software Development at WhereGroup. He is already involved in
> the Mapbender planning and process.
>
> Find out more about Marcel Normann at:
>
> https://github.com/marcelnormann
>
> I would like to make a motion to add Marcel to Mapbender PSC.
>
> https://mapbender.org/?q=en/community
>
> It would be great if someone could second the motion. And please vote
> till March 15, 2019.
>
> Astrid

FOSS Academy Kompaktkurs "Winterschule 2019"
Grundwissen zum Aufbau von Geodateninfrastrukturen mit Open-Source-Software
https://foss-academy.com/kompaktkurse

Frederik Haefker
Abteilungsleiter Projektmanagement und GIS-Consulting
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 21
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Re: Motion to add Marcel Normann to Mapbender PSC

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello,

thanks Frederik for seconding the motion..

+1 from me too

Astrid

Am 2019-03-11 22:51, schrieb Frederik Haefker (WhereGroup):

> I second the motion.
> I vote with +1
>
> Am 11.03.19 um 19:11 schrieb Astrid Emde (WhereGroup):
>> Hello Mapbender PSC-member,
>>
>> my colleague Marcel Normann is new in the Mapbender team and is the
>> head of Software Development at WhereGroup. He is already involved in
>> the Mapbender planning and process.
>>
>> Find out more about Marcel Normann at:
>>
>> https://github.com/marcelnormann
>>
>> I would like to make a motion to add Marcel to Mapbender PSC.
>>
>> https://mapbender.org/?q=en/community
>>
>> It would be great if someone could second the motion. And please vote
>> till March 15, 2019.
>>
>> Astrid

> FOSS Academy Kompaktkurs "Winterschule 2019"
> Grundwissen zum Aufbau von Geodateninfrastrukturen mit
> Open-Source-Software
> https://foss-academy.com/kompaktkurse
>

> Frederik Haefker
> Abteilungsleiter Projektmanagement und GIS-Consulting
> WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
> Eifelstraße 7
> 53119 Bonn
> Germany
>
> Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 21
> Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11
>
> [hidden email]
> www.wheregroup.com
> Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Re: Motion to add Marcel Normann to Mapbender PSC

Olaf Knopp (WhereGroup)

I second the motion.
I vote with +1

Greetings
Olaf

Am 11.03.19 um 19:11 schrieb Astrid Emde (WhereGroup):

> Hello Mapbender PSC-member,
>
> my colleague Marcel Normann is new in the Mapbender team and is the
> head of Software Development at WhereGroup. He is already involved in
> the Mapbender planning and process.
>
> Find out more about Marcel Normann at:
>
> https://github.com/marcelnormann
>
> I would like to make a motion to add Marcel to Mapbender PSC.
>
> https://mapbender.org/?q=en/community
>
> It would be great if someone could second the motion. And please vote
> till March 15, 2019.
>
> Astrid

Re: Motion to add Marcel Normann to Mapbender PSC

David Patzke
I second the motion.
I vote with +1

On 11.03.19 19:11, Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) wrote:

> Hello Mapbender PSC-member,
>
> my colleague Marcel Normann is new in the Mapbender team and is the
> head of Software Development at WhereGroup. He is already involved in
> the Mapbender planning and process.
>
> Find out more about Marcel Normann at:
>
> https://github.com/marcelnormann
>
> I would like to make a motion to add Marcel to Mapbender PSC.
>
> https://mapbender.org/?q=en/community
>
> It would be great if someone could second the motion. And please vote
> till March 15, 2019.
>
> Astrid

Re: Motion to add Marcel Normann to Mapbender PSC

Rolf Neuberger
I second the motion.
I vote with +1

On 11.03.19 19:11, Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) wrote:

> Hello Mapbender PSC-member,
>
> my colleague Marcel Normann is new in the Mapbender team and is the head
> of Software Development at WhereGroup. He is already involved in the
> Mapbender planning and process.
>
> Find out more about Marcel Normann at:
>
> https://github.com/marcelnormann
>
> I would like to make a motion to add Marcel to Mapbender PSC.
>
> https://mapbender.org/?q=en/community
>
> It would be great if someone could second the motion. And please vote
> till March 15, 2019.
>
> Astrid

Rolf Neuberger
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG