Motion: start 2.7.0 release process (was: 2.7.0 Release discussion)

Motion: start 2.7.0 release process (was: 2.7.0 Release discussion)

Eli Adam
All,

If you would like to vote on this as a motion please do so in the next
two days.  (I've already counted Brian, Dan, and me as +1 during
discussion).

Motion: Designate Jim as Release Manager for a GeoMoose 2.7.0 release.

Eli

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> I have a few things in motion at the City that are GeoMOOSE related.  I think it best to just announce them as they get completed.  Most ideas will be in the form of some extension and/or the fleshing out of existing GeoMOOSE capabilities (and demo improvements).
>
> I don't know how these things will be added into the list of release candidate items, but I pass this along to all that things are being worked on here and there as the developers time becomes available.
>
> Bobb

Re: Motion: start 2.7.0 release process (was: 2.7.0 Release discussion)

blammo
+1 (for both)

Bobb

If you would like to vote on this as a motion please do so in the next two days.  (I've already counted Brian, Dan, and me as +1 during discussion).

Motion: Designate Jim as Release Manager for a GeoMoose 2.7.0 release.

Eli

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> I have a few things in motion at the City that are GeoMOOSE related.  I think it best to just announce them as they get completed.  Most ideas will be in the form of some extension and/or the fleshing out of existing GeoMOOSE capabilities (and demo improvements).
>
> I don't know how these things will be added into the list of release candidate items, but I pass this along to all that things are being worked on here and there as the developers time becomes available.
>
> Bobb

James Klassen
+1

On 2013/12/18 2:58 PM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) wrote:

> +1 (for both)
>
> Bobb

Dan Little-2

+1

On Dec 18, 2013 3:06 PM, "James Klassen" <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

On 2013/12/18 2:58 PM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) wrote:
> +1 (for both)
>
> Bobb

This motion passed with +1 support by Brian, Dan, Bob, Jim and me.

Best Regards, Eli