Motion: invite Laura Mugeha to join the Marketing Committee

Motion: invite Laura Mugeha to join the Marketing Committee

Enock Seth Nyamador-2
Happy New Year!

Thank you Laura for reaching out and interest in joining the Marketing Committee.

I would like to make a motion to invite Laura Mugeha to join the Marketing Committee, see process: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Members

Looking forward to 50% response by 25 January:
  • Enock Seth Nyamador +1 (initial motion)
  • Jody Garnett
  • Peter Batty
  • Nicolas Bozon
  • Astrid Emde
  • Alex Mandel
  • Peter Mooney
  • Adam Steer
  • Guido Stein

Best,
--
-Enock

Re: Motion: invite Laura Mugeha to join the Marketing Committee

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello all,

+1 and welcome to Laura.

Astrid

Am 11.01.2021 09:54 schrieb Enock Seth Nyamador:

> Happy New Year!
>
> Thank you Laura for reaching out and interest in joining the Marketing
> Committee.
>
> I would like to make a motion to invite Laura Mugeha to join the
> Marketing Committee, see process:
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Members [1]
>
> Read Laura's introduction:
> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/marketing/2021-January/004855.html
> [2]
>
> Looking forward to 50% response by 25 January:
>
> * Enock Seth Nyamador +1 (initial motion)
> * Jody Garnett
> * Peter Batty
> * Nicolas Bozon
> * Astrid Emde
> * Alex Mandel
> * Peter Mooney
> * Adam Steer
> * Guido Stein
>
> Best,--
>
> -Enock
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Members
> [2]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/marketing/2021-January/004855.html

Re: Motion: invite Laura Mugeha to join the Marketing Committee

Peter Mooney
Hello everyone,

I am also happy to say +1 to Laura.

Peter

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 11:59 AM Astrid Emde (OSGeo) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

+1 and welcome to Laura.

Astrid

Am 11.01.2021 09:54 schrieb Enock Seth Nyamador:
> Happy New Year!
>
> Thank you Laura for reaching out and interest in joining the Marketing
> Committee.
>
> I would like to make a motion to invite Laura Mugeha to join the
> Marketing Committee, see process:
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Members [1]
>
> Read Laura's introduction:
> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/marketing/2021-January/004855.html
> [2]
>
> Looking forward to 50% response by 25 January:
>
>       * Enock Seth Nyamador +1 (initial motion)
>       * Jody Garnett
>       * Peter Batty
>       * Nicolas Bozon
>       * Astrid Emde
>       * Alex Mandel
>       * Peter Mooney
>       * Adam Steer
>       * Guido Stein
>
> Best,--
>
> -Enock
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Members
> [2]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/marketing/2021-January/004855.html

Re: Motion: invite Laura Mugeha to join the Marketing Committee

adam steer-2
Hi, and happy new year!

+1 to Laura from me

Adam

Re: Motion: invite Laura Mugeha to join the Marketing Committee

Alex Mandel-2
On 1/12/21 1:44 PM, Adam Steer wrote:
> Hi, and happy new year!
>
> +1 to Laura from me
>
> Adam

+1 from me.

I'm also going to take this time to step away from the committee. Simply
not enough time to keep up with everything. So for future votes, you can
remove me from the active voting members.

Thanks,
Alex

Am 13.01.2021 04:19 schrieb Alex Mandel:

> On 1/12/21 1:44 PM, Adam Steer wrote:
>> Hi, and happy new year!
>>
>> +1 to Laura from me
>>
>> Adam
>>

> +1 from me.
>
> I'm also going to take this time to step away from the committee.
> Simply not enough time to keep up with everything. So for future
> votes, you can remove me from the active voting members.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

Hello Alex,

thanks a lot for being part of the marketing committee for so many year.

I moved your name down to inactive members
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Members#Committee_Members

See you Astrid

Re: Motion: invite Laura Mugeha to join the Marketing Committee

Enock Seth Nyamador-2
Hello,

We have over 50% but just a quick reminder:

   - Enock Seth Nyamador +1 (initial motion)
   - Astrid Emde +1
   - Alex Mandel +1
   - Peter Mooney +1
   - Adam Steer +1