Motion: approve pygeoapi logo funding

Tom Kralidis
Hi Incubation Committee: the pygeoapi project [1], recently welcomed
as an OSGeo Community project [2],  has created a project logo [3] in
time for FOSS4G 2019 and seeks funding of €34 to cover the cost of
creating the logo on https://www.freelogodesign.org.

I'll start with a +1.  Note that I am the lead of the pygeoapi project and a
member of the Incubation Committee.

..Tom

[1] https://pygeoapi.io
[2] https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/osgeo-welcomes-pygeoapi
[3] https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi/issues/208

Re: Motion: approve pygeoapi logo funding

Tom Kralidis
Thanks Jody. Motion closes on Friday 06 September at 12h UTC.

..Tom

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 30, 2019, at 13:45, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:

I will second that motion, [hidden email] can I ask you to give the motion a duration for when it closes.
--
Jody Garnett

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 at 00:56, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Incubation Committee: the pygeoapi project [1], recently welcomed
as an OSGeo Community project [2],  has created a project logo [3] in
time for FOSS4G 2019 and seeks funding of €34 to cover the cost of
creating the logo on https://www.freelogodesign.org.

I'll start with a +1.  Note that I am the lead of the pygeoapi project and a
member of the Incubation Committee.

..Tom

[1] https://pygeoapi.io
[2] https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/osgeo-welcomes-pygeoapi
[3] https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi/issues/208

Re: Motion: approve pygeoapi logo funding

Jo Cook
+1

Jo

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 1:20 PM Daniel Morissette
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Daniel
>
> Le 30 août 2019 14:05:54 Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>> Thanks Jody. Motion closes on Friday 06 September at 12h UTC.
>>
>> ..Tom
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Aug 30, 2019, at 13:45, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I will second that motion, @Tom Kralidis can I ask you to give the motion a duration for when it closes.
>> --
>> Jody Garnett
>>

>> On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 at 00:56, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Incubation Committee: the pygeoapi project [1], recently welcomed
>>> as an OSGeo Community project [2],  has created a project logo [3] in
>>> time for FOSS4G 2019 and seeks funding of €34 to cover the cost of
>>> creating the logo on https://www.freelogodesign.org.
>>>
>>> I'll start with a +1.  Note that I am the lead of the pygeoapi project and a
>>> member of the Incubation Committee.
>>>
>>> ..Tom
>>>
>>> [1] https://pygeoapi.io
>>> [2] https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/osgeo-welcomes-pygeoapi
>>> [3] https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi/issues/208

Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For
urgent responses at that time, please visit
support.astuntechnology.com or phone our office on 01372 744009

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: Motion: approve pygeoapi logo funding

Tom Kralidis
Hi all: reminder this motion closes on Friday 06 September at 12h UTC.
Current voting:

- Bruce Bannerman
- Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
- Howard Butler
- Arnulf Christl
- Jo Cook +1
- Jody Garnett +1 initial motion
- Dimitris Kotzinos
- Tom Kralidis +1
- Julien-Samuel Lacroix
- Mark Lucas
- Steve Lime
- Daniel Morissette +1
- Markus Schneider
- Cameron Shorter
- Norman Vine
- Frank Warmerdam

..Tom

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 7:05 AM Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Jody. Motion closes on Friday 06 September at 12h UTC.
>
> ..Tom
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Aug 30, 2019, at 13:45, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I will second that motion, @Tom Kralidis can I ask you to give the motion a duration for when it closes.
> --
> Jody Garnett
>

> On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 at 00:56, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Incubation Committee: the pygeoapi project [1], recently welcomed
>> as an OSGeo Community project [2],  has created a project logo [3] in
>> time for FOSS4G 2019 and seeks funding of €34 to cover the cost of
>> creating the logo on https://www.freelogodesign.org.
>>
>> I'll start with a +1.  Note that I am the lead of the pygeoapi project and a
>> member of the Incubation Committee.
>>
>> ..Tom
>>
>> [1] https://pygeoapi.io
>> [2] https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/osgeo-welcomes-pygeoapi
>> [3] https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi/issues/208

Re: Motion: approve pygeoapi logo funding

Arnulf Christl-3
+1 Arnulf

Am 23.08.19 um 23:56 schrieb Tom Kralidis:

> Hi Incubation Committee: the pygeoapi project [1], recently welcomed
> as an OSGeo Community project [2],  has created a project logo [3] in
> time for FOSS4G 2019 and seeks funding of €34 to cover the cost of
> creating the logo on https://www.freelogodesign.org.
>
> I'll start with a +1.  Note that I am the lead of the pygeoapi project and a
> member of the Incubation Committee.
>
> ..Tom
>
> [1] https://pygeoapi.io
> [2] https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/osgeo-welcomes-pygeoapi
> [3] https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi/issues/208

http://metaspatial.net
Digitally Enabling your Business.

Re: Motion: approve pygeoapi logo funding

Mark Lucas
Mark Lucas +1

> On Sep 5, 2019, at 4:57 PM, Arnulf Christl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> +1 Arnulf
>
> Am 23.08.19 um 23:56 schrieb Tom Kralidis:
>> Hi Incubation Committee: the pygeoapi project [1], recently welcomed
>> as an OSGeo Community project [2],  has created a project logo [3] in
>> time for FOSS4G 2019 and seeks funding of €34 to cover the cost of
>> creating the logo on https://www.freelogodesign.org.
>>
>> I'll start with a +1.  Note that I am the lead of the pygeoapi project and a
>> member of the Incubation Committee.
>>
>> ..Tom
>>
>> [1] https://pygeoapi.io
>> [2] https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/osgeo-welcomes-pygeoapi
>> [3] https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi/issues/208

> http://metaspatial.net
> Digitally Enabling your Business.

Re: Motion: approve pygeoapi logo funding

Tom Kralidis
Hi all, voting results:

- Bruce Bannerman +0 (replied to me offlist)
- Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
- Howard Butler
- Arnulf Christl +1
- Jo Cook +1
- Jody Garnett +1 second
- Dimitris Kotzinos
- Tom Kralidis +1 initial motion
- Julien-Samuel Lacroix
- Mark Lucas +1
- Steve Lime
- Daniel Morissette +1
- Markus Schneider
- Cameron Shorter
- Norman Vine
- Frank Warmerdam

..Tom

> On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 7:05 AM Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Jody. Motion closes on Friday 06 September at 12h UTC.
> >
> > ..Tom
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > On Aug 30, 2019, at 13:45, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I will second that motion, @Tom Kralidis can I ask you to give the motion a duration for when it closes.
> > --
> > Jody Garnett
> >

> > On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 at 00:56, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Incubation Committee: the pygeoapi project [1], recently welcomed
> >> as an OSGeo Community project [2],  has created a project logo [3] in
> >> time for FOSS4G 2019 and seeks funding of €34 to cover the cost of
> >> creating the logo on https://www.freelogodesign.org.
> >>
> >> I'll start with a +1.  Note that I am the lead of the pygeoapi project and a
> >> member of the Incubation Committee.
> >>
> >> ..Tom
> >>
> >> [1] https://pygeoapi.io
> >> [2] https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/osgeo-welcomes-pygeoapi
> >> [3] https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi/issues/208

Re: Motion: approve pygeoapi logo funding

blammo
+0

bobb

> On Aug 23, 2019, at 4:56 PM, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Think Before You Click: This email originated outside our organization.
>

> Hi Incubation Committee: the pygeoapi project [1], recently welcomed
> as an OSGeo Community project [2],  has created a project logo [3] in
> time for FOSS4G 2019 and seeks funding of €34 to cover the cost of
> creating the logo on https://www.freelogodesign.org.
>
> I'll start with a +1.  Note that I am the lead of the pygeoapi project and a
> member of the Incubation Committee.
>
> ..Tom
>
> [1] https://pygeoapi.io
> [2] https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/osgeo-welcomes-pygeoapi
> [3] https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi/issues/208

Re: Motion: approve pygeoapi logo funding

Cameron Shorter

+1 Cameron

On 30/8/19 10:12 pm, Daniel Morissette wrote:
[...]

Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Re: Motion: approve pygeoapi logo funding

Bruce Bannerman-3
+0

Bruce

> On 4 Sep 2019, at 23:22, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all: reminder this motion closes on Friday 06 September at 12h UTC.
> Current voting:
>
> - Bruce Bannerman
> - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
> - Howard Butler
> - Arnulf Christl
> - Jo Cook +1
> - Jody Garnett +1 initial motion
> - Dimitris Kotzinos
> - Tom Kralidis +1
> - Julien-Samuel Lacroix
> - Mark Lucas
> - Steve Lime
> - Daniel Morissette +1
> - Markus Schneider
> - Cameron Shorter
> - Norman Vine
> - Frank Warmerdam
>
> ..Tom
>

>> On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 7:05 AM Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Jody. Motion closes on Friday 06 September at 12h UTC.
>>
>> ..Tom
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Aug 30, 2019, at 13:45, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I will second that motion, @Tom Kralidis can I ask you to give the motion a duration for when it closes.
>> --
>> Jody Garnett
>>

>>> On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 at 00:56, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Incubation Committee: the pygeoapi project [1], recently welcomed
>>> as an OSGeo Community project [2],  has created a project logo [3] in
>>> time for FOSS4G 2019 and seeks funding of €34 to cover the cost of
>>> creating the logo on https://www.freelogodesign.org.
>>>
>>> I'll start with a +1.  Note that I am the lead of the pygeoapi project and a
>>> member of the Incubation Committee.
>>>
>>> ..Tom
>>>
>>> [1] https://pygeoapi.io
>>> [2] https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/osgeo-welcomes-pygeoapi
>>> [3] https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi/issues/208

Re: Motion: approve pygeoapi logo funding

Tom Kralidis
Updated:

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 9:57 AM Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all, voting results:
>
> - Bruce Bannerman +0 (replied to me offlist)
> - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
> - Howard Butler
> - Arnulf Christl +1
> - Jo Cook +1
> - Jody Garnett +1 second
> - Dimitris Kotzinos
> - Tom Kralidis +1 initial motion
> - Julien-Samuel Lacroix
> - Mark Lucas +1
> - Steve Lime
> - Daniel Morissette +1
> - Markus Schneider
> - Cameron Shorter
> - Norman Vine
> - Frank Warmerdam
>
> ..Tom
>
> > On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 7:05 AM Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks Jody. Motion closes on Friday 06 September at 12h UTC.
> > >
> > > ..Tom
> > >
> > > Sent from my iPhone
> > >
> > > On Aug 30, 2019, at 13:45, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I will second that motion, @Tom Kralidis can I ask you to give the motion a duration for when it closes.
> > > --
> > > Jody Garnett

Re: Motion: approve pygeoapi logo funding

Tom Kralidis
Sorry, sent too soon.  Updated:

- Bruce Bannerman +0 (replied to me offlist)
- Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques: +0
- Howard Butler
- Arnulf Christl +1
- Jo Cook +1