Motion: Remove Rasdaman from Incubation

Motion: Remove Rasdaman from Incubation – It is with deep regret that I make this motion. Discussion over the last few weeks has shown that the Rasdaman Governance process does not yet me...
Hi Bruce, I'm just noticing that our many sites lack this updated information regarding Rasdaman: - no mention of Rasdaman as a Community Pro...
On 17 January 2017 at 07:25, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna@...> wrote: > Hi Bruce, > > I'm just noticing that our many sites lack th...
Thanks Jody and Jeff. Bruce > From: Incubator <incubator-bounces@...> on behalf of Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@...> > Se...
Thanks to everyone who responded, this has been a difficult discussion. 1. The Rasdaman Project is to be removed from the OSGeo Incubation p...
Voting on these motions close tomorrow. -- Jody Garnett On 11 May 2016 at 12:29, Bruce <bruce.bannerman.osgeo@...> wrote: > It ...
Motion: > > 1. The Rasdaman Project is to be removed from the OSGeo Incubation > process. > +1 Removing Rasdaman 2. Th...
> Op 12 mei 2016 om 00:44 heeft Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@...> het volgende geschreven: > > Motion: >> >> 1. ...
Dear Incubation Committee, Reminder: This motion is drawing to a close. Please ensure that you register your vote ASAP. This is not a ...
-0 Sigh. Are we not opening another can of worms now because we have not really well specified what a "community project" is? So far i...
+1 on removing Rasdaman from incubation. +1 on accepting it as a Community Project. On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 3:26 AM, Arnulf Christl < arnu...
+1 on removing Rasdaman from incubation. +1 on accepting it as a Community Project. > On May 19, 2016, at 9:48 AM, Landon Blake <sunburned....
+1 ..Tom > > -------- Forwarded Message -------- > Subject: Re: [Incubator] Motion: Remove Rasdaman from Incubation > Dat...
+1 Bruce On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 8:24 AM, Bruce Bannerman < bruce.bannerman.osgeo@...> wrote: > Dear Incubation Committee, &...
sorry, have no idea what a "community project" is, according to osgeo.org this does not seem to be something official (no mention on th...
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Projects > On 14 May 2016, at 22:47, Peter Baumann <p.baumann@...> wrote: > > s...
thanks for the link - I wonder why this is so deeply hidden? It is not mentioned on osgeo.org, and not even on https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Main_P...
On 16-05-11 03:29 PM, Bruce wrote: > 1. The Rasdaman Project is to be removed from the OSGeo Incubation process. +1 > 2. The Rasdama...
Too bad that we have to come to this conclusion, but in light of the arguments and positions that were expressed, my vote on this motion: +1 Da...
Peter, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts before I vote. Does Bruce's statement accurately reflect the sentiment of the Rasdaman community? ...
Cameron- first, I highly value your fairness. Yes, at the level of abstraction (which Bruce certainly has chosen deliberately so as to avoid fur...
+1 on removing Rasdaman from OSGeo Incubation. Cameron Reasons for my vote: * Rasdaman governance is not in line with OSGeo's stated goals for i...