Motion: Promote libgeotiff 1.4.3RC2 to final release

Motion: Promote libgeotiff 1.4.3RC2 to final release

Even Rouault-2
Dear metacrs PSC members,

As no issues were reported, I motion to promote libgeotiff 1.4.3RC2 to final
release.

This is mostly a bug-fix release w.r.t to 1.4.2, with the upgrade of the EPSG
.csv files to v9.2, and the addition of GTIFNewEx() and GTIFNewWithMethodsEx()
functions that accept a user-provided error printing callback
Full log of changes at
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geotiff/2018-December/000841.html

This will likely be the last version of libgeotiff to use the EPSG .csv files.
The next version (that will come after PROJ 6 release) will rely on the PROJ
database for inspecting CRS and related objects from codes.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: [MetaCRS] Motion: Promote libgeotiff 1.4.3RC2 to final release

Even Rouault-2
On jeudi 13 d├ęcembre 2018 18:07:29 CET Even Rouault wrote:
> Dear metacrs PSC members,
>
> As no issues were reported, I motion to promote libgeotiff 1.4.3RC2 to final
> release.

I declare this motion passed with +1 from Howard Butler and Norm Olsen

Best regards,

Even

http://www.spatialys.com