Motion: Promote PROJ 5.1.0RC2 to final release

Motion: Promote PROJ 5.1.0RC2 to final release

Kristian Evers-2

All,

I motion to promote PROJ 5.1.0RC2 to final release. For details on the release see the NEWS file [0].

Barring a successful vote, the release will be announced on Friday June 1st.

I’ll start with my +1.

/Kristian

[0] https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/blob/5b17006f3391f7c767b7b7c9cb0ef49ad3b57ffc/NEWS

Re: Motion: Promote PROJ 5.1.0RC2 to final release

Kristian Evers-2

Hereby a friendly reminder about the ongoing vote for promotion of PROJ 5.1.0RC2 to finale release.

According to the MetaCRS PCS guidelines [0] there’s roughly 24 hours left to cast your vote.

/Kristian

[0] https://trac.osgeo.org/metacrs/wiki/PSCGuidelines

Re: Motion: Promote PROJ 5.1.0RC2 to final release

CsMap Contractor

+0

Norm

--

Norm Olsen

7931 S Broadway, PMB 102

Littleton, CO  80122-2710

303-263-4995

[hidden email]

Re: Motion: Promote PROJ 5.1.0RC2 to final release

Howard Butler-3
+1

On 5/30/18 4:43 AM, Kristian Evers wrote:

> All,
>

> I motion to promote PROJ 5.1.0RC2 to final release. For details on the release see the NEWS file [0].
>
> Barring a successful vote, the release will be announced on Friday June 1st.
>

> I'll start with my +1.
>

> /Kristian
>

> [0] https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/blob/5b17006f3391f7c767b7b7c9cb0ef49ad3b57ffc/NEWS

Re: Motion: Promote PROJ 5.1.0RC2 to final release

Kristian Evers-2

I declare the motion passed with +1’s from myself, Howard and Thomas and +0 from Norm.

/Kristian