Motion: Promote PROJ 5.0.1RC1 to final release

Motion: Promote PROJ 5.0.1RC1 to final release

Kristian Evers-2
All,

I motion to promote PROJ 5.0.1RC1 to final release.

As announced previously, this is strictly a bug fix release in the wake of the
massive update that was 5.0.0. 5.0.1 fixes several issues that is considered
blockers by some of the downstream projects. Most notable is that
transformations to and from the Web Mercator again works as expected.

I’ll start with my +1.

/Kristian

Re: Motion: Promote PROJ 5.0.1RC1 to final release

Howard Butler-3
+1 Howard

On 3/28/18 3:42 AM, Kristian Evers wrote:

> All,
>
> I motion to promote PROJ 5.0.1RC1 to final release.
>
> As announced previously, this is strictly a bug fix release in the wake of the
> massive update that was 5.0.0. 5.0.1 fixes several issues that is considered
> blockers by some of the downstream projects. Most notable is that
> transformations to and from the Web Mercator again works as expected.
>
> I’ll start with my +1.
>
> /Kristian

Re: Motion: Promote PROJ 5.0.1RC1 to final release

karney
+1

On 03/28/2018 04:42 AM, Kristian Evers wrote:

> All,
>
> I motion to promote PROJ 5.0.1RC1 to final release.
>
> As announced previously, this is strictly a bug fix release in the wake of the
> massive update that was 5.0.0. 5.0.1 fixes several issues that is considered
> blockers by some of the downstream projects. Most notable is that
> transformations to and from the Web Mercator again works as expected.
>
> I’ll start with my +1.
>
> /Kristian

Re: Motion: Promote PROJ 5.0.1RC1 to final release

Kristian Evers-2
I declare the motion passed with +1’s from Howard, Charles, myself and a +0 from Norm.

Thanks everyone. I’ll announce the release on Sunday.

/Kristian