Motion: Promote Charles Karney to Proj4 committer

Motion: Promote Charles Karney to Proj4 committer

Howard Butler-3
All,

I would like to motion to promote Charles Karney from SRI to committer status related to his efforts to improve and maintain Proj4. He has produced a number of patches for Proj4 due to its relation to his GeographicLib project, including adding a new geodesic API to Proj4, and he maintains both windows and unix builds using CMake. His commit access will smooth maintenance of the library.

I'll start with +1

Howard

Re: Motion: Promote Charles Karney to Proj4 committer

Howard Butler-3
Declaring this motion passed with myself, Frank Warmerdam, and Martin Davis all supporting.

Howard