[Motion] Print 500 GRASS GIS stickers for the upcoming conferences

[Motion] Print 500 GRASS GIS stickers for the upcoming conferences

Markus Neteler
hi PSC,

since printing needs time, here my motion to approve 150 USD for
printing 500 stickers, die cut, 2x2" through stickermule.

The current budget plan foresees more than that sum for stickers, so
that would be in line with our planning:
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2018

I start with a +1.

Markus

Re: [Motion] Print 500 GRASS GIS stickers for the upcoming conferences

Helena Mitasova-7
+1

Helena

On Feb 27, 2018, at 5:38 PM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:

hi PSC,

since printing needs time, here my motion to approve 150 USD for
printing 500 stickers, die cut, 2x2" through stickermule.

The current budget plan foresees more than that sum for stickers, so
that would be in line with our planning:
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2018

I start with a +1.

Markus

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
Associate director and faculty fellow at the Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208

Re: [Motion] Print 500 GRASS GIS stickers for the upcoming conferences

Anna Petrášová
+1

Anna

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 7:03 PM, Helena Mitasova <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Helena
>
> On Feb 27, 2018, at 5:38 PM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> hi PSC,
>
> since printing needs time, here my motion to approve 150 USD for
> printing 500 stickers, die cut, 2x2" through stickermule.
>
> The current budget plan foresees more than that sum for stickers, so
> that would be in line with our planning:
> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2018
>
> I start with a +1.
>
> Markus
>

> Helena Mitasova
> Professor at the Department of Marine,
> Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
> Associate director and faculty fellow at the Center for Geospatial Analytics
> North Carolina State University
> Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
> [hidden email]
> http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html
>
> "All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are
> sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law
> and may be disclosed to third parties.”

Re: [Motion] Print 500 GRASS GIS stickers for the upcoming conferences

wenzeslaus
+1

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 7:12 PM, Anna Petrášová <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

Anna

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 7:03 PM, Helena Mitasova <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1
>
> Helena
>
> On Feb 27, 2018, at 5:38 PM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> hi PSC,
>
> since printing needs time, here my motion to approve 150 USD for
> printing 500 stickers, die cut, 2x2" through stickermule.
>
> The current budget plan foresees more than that sum for stickers, so
> that would be in line with our planning:
> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2018
>
> I start with a +1.
>
> Markus
>

> Helena Mitasova
> Professor at the Department of Marine,
> Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
> Associate director and faculty fellow at the Center for Geospatial Analytics
> North Carolina State University
> Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
> [hidden email]
> http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html
>
> "All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are
> sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law
> and may be disclosed to third parties.”

Re: [Motion] Print 500 GRASS GIS stickers for the upcoming conferences

Moritz Lennert
On 27/02/18 23:38, Markus Neteler wrote:
> hi PSC,
>
> since printing needs time, here my motion to approve 150 USD for
> printing 500 stickers, die cut, 2x2" through stickermule.
>
> The current budget plan foresees more than that sum for stickers, so
> that would be in line with our planning:
> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2018

+1

Moritz

Re: [Motion] Print 500 GRASS GIS stickers for the upcoming conferences

Martin Landa

> since printing needs time, here my motion to approve 150 USD for
> printing 500 stickers, die cut, 2x2" through stickermule.
>
> The current budget plan foresees more than that sum for stickers, so
> that would be in line with our planning:
> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2018
>
> I start with a +1.

+1 Ma

Re: [Motion] Print 500 GRASS GIS stickers for the upcoming conferences

Michael Barton
+0
____________________
C. Michael Barton
Professor of Anthropology, School of Human Evolution & Social Change
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)

On Feb 28, 2018, at 3:00 AM, Moritz Lennert <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 27/02/18 23:38, Markus Neteler wrote:
hi PSC,
since printing needs time, here my motion to approve 150 USD for
printing 500 stickers, die cut, 2x2" through stickermule.
The current budget plan foresees more than that sum for stickers, so
that would be in line with our planning:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__grasswiki.osgeo.org_wiki_GRASS-5FGIS-5FBudget-5F2018&d=DwIGaQ&c=l45AxH-kUV29SRQusp9vYR0n1GycN4_2jInuKy6zbqQ&r=lk-7X7CEOMDN8GaGVhiDsuO6gEp1wbG6nfT1XEEEtR0&m=8Y6rzW_EUzZJq_il9R0lfwBV9vgUIeCJ2j3egBSyV-I&s=VZTX6Yj7qYBH-oe2r1E1ddXgYSEaxXJ3KTiA2qW5-84&e=

+1

Moritz

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lists.osgeo.org_mailman_listinfo_grass-2Dpsc&d=DwIGaQ&c=l45AxH-kUV29SRQusp9vYR0n1GycN4_2jInuKy6zbqQ&r=lk-7X7CEOMDN8GaGVhiDsuO6gEp1wbG6nfT1XEEEtR0&m=8Y6rzW_EUzZJq_il9R0lfwBV9vgUIeCJ2j3egBSyV-I&s=3Iujek3EBkHTkkY3HvuEHww7SFtqJcha34OX4LGIXSs&e=

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 11:38 PM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi PSC,
>
> since printing needs time, here my motion to approve 150 USD for
> printing 500 stickers, die cut, 2x2" through stickermule.
>
> The current budget plan foresees more than that sum for stickers, so
> that would be in line with our planning:
> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2018
>
> I start with a +1.

Here the result of the motion:

Markus Neteler +1
Helena Mitasova    +1
Anna Petrášová +1
Vaclav Petras +1
Margherita Di Leo +1
Moritz Lennert +1
Peter Löwe +1
Martin Landa +1
Michael Barton +0

I declare the motion accepted.

Vero: can you order the stickers?

Best,
Markus

--
Markus Neteler
GRASS GIS PSC Chair

Re: [Motion] Print 500 GRASS GIS stickers for the upcoming conferences

Veronica Andreo
Hi

El 1 mar. 2018 8:27 a.m., "Markus Neteler" <[hidden email]> escribió:
On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 11:38 PM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> hi PSC,
>
> since printing needs time, here my motion to approve 150 USD for
> printing 500 stickers, die cut, 2x2" through stickermule.
>
> The current budget plan foresees more than that sum for stickers, so
> that would be in line with our planning:
> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2018
>
> I start with a +1.

Here the result of the motion:

Markus Neteler +1
Helena Mitasova    +1
Anna Petrášová +1
Vaclav Petras +1
Margherita Di Leo +1
Moritz Lennert +1
Peter Löwe +1
Martin Landa +1
Michael Barton +0

I declare the motion accepted.

Vero: can you order the stickers?

Done! 500 stickers. Size will be 1.52" x 2"

Best,
Vero