Motion: MapGuide RFC 157 - Support creating MgMap instances with initial display parameters

Motion: MapGuide RFC 157 - Support creating MgMap instances with initial display parameters

Jackie Ng
Hi All,

I motion for a vote on

MapGuide RFC 157 - Support creating MgMap instances with initial display parameters

+1 Jackie

Re: Motion: MapGuide RFC 157 - Support creating MgMap instances with initial display parameters

Jackie Ng
This motion still needs votes.

- Jackie

Re: Motion: MapGuide RFC 157 - Support creating MgMap instances with initial display parameters

Crispin_at_Linknode
+1

I read it and I understood it.  Just missed notifications for the RFC!

Re: Motion: MapGuide RFC 157 - Support creating MgMap instances with initial display parameters

Jackie Ng
Since you got around to this one, please also vote on RFC 153 as well (currently over a year old and in limbo on +1)

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Motion-RFC-153-Geometry-Simplification-APIs-td5240245.html

- Jackie

Re: Motion: MapGuide RFC 157 - Support creating MgMap instances with initial display parameters

GordonL
+1 Gordon

Re: Motion: MapGuide RFC 157 - Support creating MgMap instances with initial display parameters

Jackie Ng
A small update to this RFC. I've added a small addendum, to make one of the affected APIs (QueryFeatures) more usable with stateless (and stateful) invocation.

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc157

- Jackie