Motion: MapGuide RFC 140 - Shareable tile sets and XYZ tile rendering support

Motion: MapGuide RFC 140 - Shareable tile sets and XYZ tile rendering support

Jackie Ng
Hi All,

I motion for a vote on

RFC 140 - Shareable tile sets and XYZ tile rendering support

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc140

+1 Jackie

Re: Motion: MapGuide RFC 140 - Shareable tile sets and XYZ tile rendering support

Jackie Ng
I'm still seeking votes to move this forward.

I sure hope I don't have to re-iterate this for every pending future RFC!

- Jackie

Re: Motion: MapGuide RFC 140 - Shareable tile sets and XYZ tile rendering support

Jason Birch
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Motion: MapGuide RFC 140 - Shareable tile sets and XYZ tile rendering support

Crispin_at_Linknode
+1 - Crispin
 (back from summer holiday!)

Re: Motion: MapGuide RFC 140 - Shareable tile sets and XYZ tile rendering support

Kevin Campbell
+1 Kevin.  Sorry, been on sabbatical.  Reviewing others now.