Motion: MapGuide RFC 139 - Update version number to 3.0 and remove various cruft and deprecated APIs

Motion: MapGuide RFC 139 - Update version number to 3.0 and remove various cruft and deprecated APIs

Jackie Ng
Hi All,

I motion for a vote on

RFC 139 - Update version number to 3.0 and remove various cruft and deprecated APIs

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc139

+1 Jackie

Re: Motion: MapGuide RFC 139 - Update version number to 3.0 and remove various cruft and deprecated APIs

Jackie Ng
I am still seeking votes for adoption of this RFC

- Jackie

Re: Motion: MapGuide RFC 139 - Update version number to 3.0 and remove various cruft and deprecated APIs

Crispin_at_Linknode
+1

The RFC details that:
>> Set the base version number in MapGuide to 3.0.0.0

For .NET assemblies will this be the case or will there still be a build number (e.g. 2.5.0.7314) in the version?

 Crispin

Re: Motion: MapGuide RFC 139 - Update version number to 3.0 and remove various cruft and deprecated APIs

Jackie Ng
It will be 3.0.0.[whatever svn revision is stamped when we build it]

- Jackie

Re: Motion: MapGuide RFC 139 - Update version number to 3.0 and remove various cruft and deprecated APIs

zspitzer
+1 Zac

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 12:15 AM, Jackie Ng <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It will be 3.0.0.[whatever svn revision is stamped when we build it]
>
> - Jackie

Zac Spitzer
+61 405 847 168

Re: Motion: MapGuide RFC 139 - Update version number to 3.0 and remove various cruft and deprecated APIs

Kevin Campbell
+1 Kevin