Motion: Give Jackie Ng full administrative access to the MapGuide Open Source project

Motion: Give Jackie Ng full administrative access to the MapGuide Open Source project

Jackie Ng
Hi All,

The MapGuide Open Source project needs more developers. I have received interests for contribution in the past (with the necessary CLAs) but have not been able to do anything about it because I do not possess the necessary admin privileges to grant svn access.

I motion for PSC approval to give me full administrative access to the MapGuide Open Source project, primarily:

 * The ability to grant vetted users svn access to the MapGuide Open Source svn repository
 * The ability to create/modify/curate non-CMS content under the mapguide.osgeo.org domain, such as published API documentation.

Upon approval of this motion, I'll take this request to the OSGeo SAC as it seems they are the only ones that can make this possible.

+1 Jackie

Re: Motion: Give Jackie Ng full administrative access to the MapGuide Open Source project

Martin Morrison
Not my vote, but I support this wholeheartedly.  Jackie has been the person most responsive to needs and issues for quite some time on this project.

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW
Roanoke, VA  24018
540.345.1410
gis.edsi.com

Re: Motion: Give Jackie Ng full administrative access to the MapGuide Open Source project

Paul Spencer
+1 Paul

On 2013-10-04, at 1:03 AM, Jackie Ng <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The MapGuide Open Source project needs more developers. I have received
> interests for contribution in the past (with the necessary CLAs) but have
> not been able to do anything about it because I do not possess the necessary
> admin privileges to grant svn access.
>
> I motion for PSC approval to give me full administrative access to the
> MapGuide Open Source project, primarily:
>
> * The ability to grant vetted users svn access to the MapGuide Open Source
> svn repository
> * The ability to create/modify/curate non-CMS content under the
> mapguide.osgeo.org domain, such as published API documentation.
>
> Upon approval of this motion, I'll take this request to the OSGeo SAC as it
> seems they are the only ones that can make this possible.
>
> +1 Jackie

Re: Motion: Give Jackie Ng full administrative access to the MapGuide Open Source project

Trevor Wekel
+1 Trevor

On 2013-10-04, at 1:03 AM, Jackie Ng <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The MapGuide Open Source project needs more developers. I have
> received interests for contribution in the past (with the necessary
> CLAs) but have not been able to do anything about it because I do not
> possess the necessary admin privileges to grant svn access.
>
> I motion for PSC approval to give me full administrative access to the
> MapGuide Open Source project, primarily:
>
> * The ability to grant vetted users svn access to the MapGuide Open
> Source svn repository
> * The ability to create/modify/curate non-CMS content under the
> mapguide.osgeo.org domain, such as published API documentation.
>
> Upon approval of this motion, I'll take this request to the OSGeo SAC
> as it seems they are the only ones that can make this possible.
>
> +1 Jackie

Re: Motion: Give Jackie Ng full administrative access to the MapGuide Open Source project

Haris Kurtagic
+1
Haris