Motion: FOSS4G 2017 and 2018 call for hosting schedule

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
19 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Motion: FOSS4G 2017 and 2018 call for hosting schedule

Eli Adam
Hi all,

Here are two motions pertaining to FOSS4G call for hosting schedules.
Copying from previous schedules, the ending date is three months after
the starting date.  I also adjusted the end of December into the
beginning of January.

Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting:
FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting starting on 6/15/2015 and concluding by 9/15/2015


Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting:
FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting starting on 1/15/2016 and concluding by 4/15/2016


Best regards, Eli
_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: FOSS4G 2017 and 2018 call for hosting schedule

David William Bitner-3
I second both of these motions and begin with a +1 on both.

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Here are two motions pertaining to FOSS4G call for hosting schedules.
Copying from previous schedules, the ending date is three months after
the starting date.  I also adjusted the end of December into the
beginning of January.

Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting:
FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting starting on 6/15/2015 and concluding by 9/15/2015


Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting:
FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting starting on 1/15/2016 and concluding by 4/15/2016


Best regards, Eli
_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev


--
************************************
David William Bitner
dbSpatial LLC
612-424-9932

_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: FOSS4G 2017 and 2018 call for hosting schedule

stevenfeldman
In reply to this post by Eli Adam
+1
______
Steven


On 23 Dec 2014, at 17:13, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

Here are two motions pertaining to FOSS4G call for hosting schedules.
Copying from previous schedules, the ending date is three months after
the starting date.  I also adjusted the end of December into the
beginning of January.

Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting:
FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting starting on 6/15/2015 and concluding by 9/15/2015


Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting:
FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting starting on 1/15/2016 and concluding by 4/15/2016


Best regards, Eli
_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev


_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Committee Members

jmckenna
Administrator
In reply to this post by Eli Adam
I am very happy to see the recent activity by the OSGeo Conference
Commmittee; before any motions take place, I'd ask the Conference
Committee to review the current list of committee members[1], and add
any missing conference leaders (such as DarrellF), and then update the
wiki list[2], so that you are ready for the 2016 voting process.  Thank
you for your FOSS4G passion!  -jeff


[1]

     Conference Committee members
     ----------------------------

     Thierry Badard
     Peter Batty
     Gavin Fleming
     Dave McIlhagga
     Helena Mitasova
     Claude Philipona
     Venkatesh Raghavan
     Paul Ramsey
     Cameron Shorter
     Jeroen Ticheler
     Jachym Cepicky
     Vasile Craciunescu
     Steven Feldman
     Frank Warmerdam (chair)


[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee





--
Jeff McKenna
President, OSGeo
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jeff_McKenna




On 2014-12-23 12:13 PM, Eli Adam wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here are two motions pertaining to FOSS4G call for hosting schedules.
> Copying from previous schedules, the ending date is three months after
> the starting date.  I also adjusted the end of December into the
> beginning of January.
>
> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting:
> FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting starting on 6/15/2015 and concluding by 9/15/2015
>
>
> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting:
> FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting starting on 1/15/2016 and concluding by 4/15/2016
>
>
> Best regards, Eli
_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: FOSS4G 2017 and 2018 call for hosting schedule

Paul Ramsey
In reply to this post by David William Bitner-3
+1, +1
a bit sooner, not immensely sooner, good compromise

(I'll have you kids know we were awarded 2007 in December of 2006... 9
months, and we liked it! :)

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 9:16 AM, David William Bitner
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I second both of these motions and begin with a +1 on both.
>
> On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Here are two motions pertaining to FOSS4G call for hosting schedules.
>> Copying from previous schedules, the ending date is three months after
>> the starting date.  I also adjusted the end of December into the
>> beginning of January.
>>
>> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2017 call for
>> hosting:
>> FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting starting on 6/15/2015 and concluding by
>> 9/15/2015
>>
>>
>> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2018 call for
>> hosting:
>> FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting starting on 1/15/2016 and concluding by
>> 4/15/2016
>>
>>
>> Best regards, Eli
>> _______________________________________________
>> Conference_dev mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
>
>
>
> --
> ************************************
> David William Bitner
> dbSpatial LLC
> 612-424-9932
>
> _______________________________________________
> Conference_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: FOSS4G 2017 and 2018 call for hosting schedule

K.Bott
Thumbs up on both from here.

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 9:31 AM, Paul Ramsey <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1, +1
a bit sooner, not immensely sooner, good compromise

(I'll have you kids know we were awarded 2007 in December of 2006... 9
months, and we liked it! :)

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 9:16 AM, David William Bitner
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I second both of these motions and begin with a +1 on both.
>
> On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Here are two motions pertaining to FOSS4G call for hosting schedules.
>> Copying from previous schedules, the ending date is three months after
>> the starting date.  I also adjusted the end of December into the
>> beginning of January.
>>
>> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2017 call for
>> hosting:
>> FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting starting on 6/15/2015 and concluding by
>> 9/15/2015
>>
>>
>> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2018 call for
>> hosting:
>> FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting starting on 1/15/2016 and concluding by
>> 4/15/2016
>>
>>
>> Best regards, Eli
>> _______________________________________________
>> Conference_dev mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
>
>
>
> --
> ************************************
> David William Bitner
> dbSpatial LLC
> <a href="tel:612-424-9932" value="+16124249932">612-424-9932
>
> _______________________________________________
> Conference_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev

_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Committee Members

Eli Adam
In reply to this post by jmckenna
On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 9:30 AM, Jeff McKenna
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am very happy to see the recent activity by the OSGeo Conference
> Commmittee; before any motions take place, I'd ask the Conference Committee
> to review the current list of committee members[1], and add any missing
> conference leaders (such as DarrellF), and then update the wiki list[2], so
> that you are ready for the 2016 voting process.  Thank you for your FOSS4G
> passion!  -jeff
>

David Bitner [3] and David Fawcett [4] were both nominated and
conference committee members expressed support for them so I assume
that means the are on the committee. If conference committee members
don't notify me otherwise, I'll add them to the wiki.

Are there other unresolved nominations or other ways in which the
committee is not in order such that it interferes with motions?  The
absence of Darrell or other people who we think should be on the
committee is more of an oversight on their part for failing to seek it
out, or an oversight on our part for failing to seek them out and ask
if they would like a nomination.  I don't see such oversights as
interfering with motions and voting.

It is a good idea to get committee membership in order before voting
on 2016.  I assume that for the Stage 1 decision on 2015-01-19, voting
would be by people listed as members [5] or otherwise how the
committee figures it out.

Eli

[3] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2013-July/002253.html
[4] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2013-July/002319.html
[5] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee#Current_Members


>
> [1]
>
>     Conference Committee members
>     ----------------------------
>
>     Thierry Badard
>     Peter Batty
>     Gavin Fleming
>     Dave McIlhagga
>     Helena Mitasova
>     Claude Philipona
>     Venkatesh Raghavan
>     Paul Ramsey
>     Cameron Shorter
>     Jeroen Ticheler
>     Jachym Cepicky
>     Vasile Craciunescu
>     Steven Feldman
>     Frank Warmerdam (chair)
>
>
> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Jeff McKenna
> President, OSGeo
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jeff_McKenna
>
>
>
>
> On 2014-12-23 12:13 PM, Eli Adam wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Here are two motions pertaining to FOSS4G call for hosting schedules.
>> Copying from previous schedules, the ending date is three months after
>> the starting date.  I also adjusted the end of December into the
>> beginning of January.
>>
>> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2017 call for
>> hosting:
>> FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting starting on 6/15/2015 and concluding by
>> 9/15/2015
>>
>>
>> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2018 call for
>> hosting:
>> FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting starting on 1/15/2016 and concluding by
>> 4/15/2016
>>
>>
>> Best regards, Eli
>
> _______________________________________________
> Conference_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: FOSS4G 2017 and 2018 call for hosting schedule

Cameron Shorter
In reply to this post by Eli Adam
+1 to both.

On 24/12/2014 4:13 am, Eli Adam wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here are two motions pertaining to FOSS4G call for hosting schedules.
> Copying from previous schedules, the ending date is three months after
> the starting date.  I also adjusted the end of December into the
> beginning of January.
>
> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting:
> FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting starting on 6/15/2015 and concluding by 9/15/2015
>
>
> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting:
> FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting starting on 1/15/2016 and concluding by 4/15/2016
>
>
> Best regards, Eli
> _______________________________________________
> Conference_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager
LISAsoft
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf,
26 - 32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009

P +61 2 9009 5000,  W www.lisasoft.com,  F +61 2 9009 5099

_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: FOSS4G 2017 and 2018 call for hosting schedule

Peter Batty-2
In reply to this post by Eli Adam
+1 to both

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 23, 2014, at 5:13 PM, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Here are two motions pertaining to FOSS4G call for hosting schedules.
> Copying from previous schedules, the ending date is three months after
> the starting date.  I also adjusted the end of December into the
> beginning of January.
>
> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting:
> FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting starting on 6/15/2015 and concluding by 9/15/2015
>
>
> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting:
> FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting starting on 1/15/2016 and concluding by 4/15/2016
>
>
> Best regards, Eli
> _______________________________________________
> Conference_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: FOSS4G 2017 and 2018 call for hosting schedule

Jeroen Ticheler - GeoCat
In reply to this post by Eli Adam
+1
Cheers, Jeroen

> Op 23 dec. 2014 om 18:13 heeft Eli Adam <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Here are two motions pertaining to FOSS4G call for hosting schedules.
> Copying from previous schedules, the ending date is three months after
> the starting date.  I also adjusted the end of December into the
> beginning of January.
>
> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting:
> FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting starting on 6/15/2015 and concluding by 9/15/2015
>
>
> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting:
> FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting starting on 1/15/2016 and concluding by 4/15/2016
>
>
> Best regards, Eli
> _______________________________________________
> Conference_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: FOSS4G 2017 and 2018 call for hosting schedule

Jachym Cepicky
+1 to both

Thu Dec 25 2014 at 8:55:59 odesílatel Jeroen Ticheler <[hidden email]> napsal:
+1
Cheers, Jeroen

> Op 23 dec. 2014 om 18:13 heeft Eli Adam <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Here are two motions pertaining to FOSS4G call for hosting schedules.
> Copying from previous schedules, the ending date is three months after
> the starting date.  I also adjusted the end of December into the
> beginning of January.
>
> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting:
> FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting starting on 6/15/2015 and concluding by 9/15/2015
>
>
> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting:
> FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting starting on 1/15/2016 and concluding by 4/15/2016
>
>
> Best regards, Eli
> _______________________________________________
> Conference_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev

_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: FOSS4G 2017 and 2018 call for hosting schedule

Venkatesh Raghavan-2
On 2014/12/26 2:28, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
> +1 to both

+1

Venka

>
> Thu Dec 25 2014 at 8:55:59 odesílatel Jeroen Ticheler <
> [hidden email]> napsal:
>
>> +1
>> Cheers, Jeroen
>>
>>> Op 23 dec. 2014 om 18:13 heeft Eli Adam <[hidden email]> het
>> volgende geschreven:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Here are two motions pertaining to FOSS4G call for hosting schedules.
>>> Copying from previous schedules, the ending date is three months after
>>> the starting date.  I also adjusted the end of December into the
>>> beginning of January.
>>>
>>> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2017 call for
>> hosting:
>>> FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting starting on 6/15/2015 and concluding by
>> 9/15/2015
>>>
>>>
>>> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2018 call for
>> hosting:
>>> FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting starting on 1/15/2016 and concluding by
>> 4/15/2016
>>>
>>>
>>> Best regards, Eli
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Conference_dev mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
>> _______________________________________________
>> Conference_dev mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
>>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Conference_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
>

_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: FOSS4G 2017 and 2018 call for hosting schedule

Helena Mitasova-7
+1

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
and Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
[hidden email]
http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/
"All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.”

On Dec 25, 2014, at 6:26 PM, Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:

> On 2014/12/26 2:28, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
>> +1 to both
>
> +1
>
> Venka
>
>>
>> Thu Dec 25 2014 at 8:55:59 odesílatel Jeroen Ticheler <
>> [hidden email]> napsal:
>>
>>> +1
>>> Cheers, Jeroen
>>>
>>>> Op 23 dec. 2014 om 18:13 heeft Eli Adam <[hidden email]> het
>>> volgende geschreven:
>>>>
>>>> Hi all,
>>>>
>>>> Here are two motions pertaining to FOSS4G call for hosting schedules.
>>>> Copying from previous schedules, the ending date is three months after
>>>> the starting date.  I also adjusted the end of December into the
>>>> beginning of January.
>>>>
>>>> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2017 call for
>>> hosting:
>>>> FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting starting on 6/15/2015 and concluding by
>>> 9/15/2015
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2018 call for
>>> hosting:
>>>> FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting starting on 1/15/2016 and concluding by
>>> 4/15/2016
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Best regards, Eli
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Conference_dev mailing list
>>>> [hidden email]
>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Conference_dev mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Conference_dev mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Conference_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev

_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Committee Members

Eli Adam
In reply to this post by Eli Adam
> David Bitner [3] and David Fawcett [4] were both nominated and
> conference committee members expressed support for them so I assume
> that means the are on the committee. If conference committee members
> don't notify me otherwise, I'll add them to the wiki.

I've added David Bitner and David Fawcett to the wiki list of current
members.  http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Conference_Committee&action=historysubmit&diff=81128&oldid=81124

Best regards, Eli
_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: FOSS4G 2017 and 2018 call for hosting schedule

Eli Adam
In reply to this post by Helena Mitasova-7
With many positive responses over a reasonable period of time and no
negative responses, I'm declaring this motion passed.

Best regards, Eli

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Helena Mitasova <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Helena Mitasova
> Professor at the Department of Marine,
> Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
> and Center for Geospatial Analytics
> North Carolina State University
> Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
> [hidden email]
> http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/
> "All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.”
>
> On Dec 25, 2014, at 6:26 PM, Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:
>
>> On 2014/12/26 2:28, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
>>> +1 to both
>>
>> +1
>>
>> Venka
>>
>>>
>>> Thu Dec 25 2014 at 8:55:59 odesílatel Jeroen Ticheler <
>>> [hidden email]> napsal:
>>>
>>>> +1
>>>> Cheers, Jeroen
>>>>
>>>>> Op 23 dec. 2014 om 18:13 heeft Eli Adam <[hidden email]> het
>>>> volgende geschreven:
>>>>>
>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>
>>>>> Here are two motions pertaining to FOSS4G call for hosting schedules.
>>>>> Copying from previous schedules, the ending date is three months after
>>>>> the starting date.  I also adjusted the end of December into the
>>>>> beginning of January.
>>>>>
>>>>> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2017 call for
>>>> hosting:
>>>>> FOSS4G 2017 call for hosting starting on 6/15/2015 and concluding by
>>>> 9/15/2015
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Motion to establish the following schedule for FOSS4G 2018 call for
>>>> hosting:
>>>>> FOSS4G 2018 call for hosting starting on 1/15/2016 and concluding by
>>>> 4/15/2016
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Best regards, Eli
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Conference_dev mailing list
>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Conference_dev mailing list
>>>> [hidden email]
>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Conference_dev mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
>>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Conference_dev mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
>
> _______________________________________________
> Conference_dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Committee Members

jmckenna
Administrator
In reply to this post by Eli Adam
On 2014-12-29 1:04 PM, Eli Adam wrote:
>
> I've added David Bitner and David Fawcett to the wiki list of current
> members.  http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Conference_Committee&action=historysubmit&diff=81128&oldid=81124
>
> Best regards, Eli
>

Thanks Eli.

For the record, here is the list of the current Conference Committee
members from that wiki page (these 16 members will be voting and
participating in the 2016 process):

     Thierry Badard
     Peter Batty
     David Bitner
     Jachym Cepicky
     Vasile Craciunescu
     David Fawcett
     Steven Feldman
     Gavin Fleming
     Dave McIlhagga
     Helena Mitasova
     Claude Philipona
     Venkatesh Raghavan
     Paul Ramsey
     Cameron Shorter
     Jeroen Ticheler
     Frank Warmerdam (chair)

-jeff




_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Committee Members

David Percy
i thought that I remembered seeing Darrell and maybe Eli voted onto the committee.

if so, the list needs to be corrected before the vote...

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 5:52 AM, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 2014-12-29 1:04 PM, Eli Adam wrote:

I've added David Bitner and David Fawcett to the wiki list of current
members.  http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Conference_Committee&action=historysubmit&diff=81128&oldid=81124

Best regards, Eli


Thanks Eli.

For the record, here is the list of the current Conference Committee members from that wiki page (these 16 members will be voting and participating in the 2016 process):

    Thierry Badard
    Peter Batty
    David Bitner
    Jachym Cepicky
    Vasile Craciunescu
    David Fawcett
    Steven Feldman
    Gavin Fleming
    Dave McIlhagga
    Helena Mitasova
    Claude Philipona
    Venkatesh Raghavan
    Paul Ramsey
    Cameron Shorter
    Jeroen Ticheler
    Frank Warmerdam (chair)

-jeff





_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev



--
David Percy ("Percy")
-Geospatial Data Manager
-Web Map Wrangler
-GIS Instructor
Portland State University
-gisgeek.pdx.edu
-geology.pdx.edu

_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Committee Members

David William Bitner-3
I nominated Darrell and Eli on January 5. These nominations were seconded by Cameron at which time I tried to ask what our process was for wrapping up the vote. With no dissents in two weeks (at least as of tomorrow), is it safe to declare that motion passed (I would argue yes)? Shall I go ahead and add these two to the wiki?

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 6:09 PM, David Percy <[hidden email]> wrote:
i thought that I remembered seeing Darrell and maybe Eli voted onto the committee.

if so, the list needs to be corrected before the vote...

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 5:52 AM, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 2014-12-29 1:04 PM, Eli Adam wrote:

I've added David Bitner and David Fawcett to the wiki list of current
members.  http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Conference_Committee&action=historysubmit&diff=81128&oldid=81124

Best regards, Eli


Thanks Eli.

For the record, here is the list of the current Conference Committee members from that wiki page (these 16 members will be voting and participating in the 2016 process):

    Thierry Badard
    Peter Batty
    David Bitner
    Jachym Cepicky
    Vasile Craciunescu
    David Fawcett
    Steven Feldman
    Gavin Fleming
    Dave McIlhagga
    Helena Mitasova
    Claude Philipona
    Venkatesh Raghavan
    Paul Ramsey
    Cameron Shorter
    Jeroen Ticheler
    Frank Warmerdam (chair)

-jeff





_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev



--
David Percy ("Percy")
-Geospatial Data Manager
-Web Map Wrangler
-GIS Instructor
Portland State University
-gisgeek.pdx.edu
-geology.pdx.edu

_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev



--
************************************
David William Bitner
dbSpatial LLC
612-424-9932

_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Committee Members

David Percy
I just added them, thanks for clarifying the vote, David.
:-)

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 4:59 PM, David William Bitner <[hidden email]> wrote:
I nominated Darrell and Eli on January 5. These nominations were seconded by Cameron at which time I tried to ask what our process was for wrapping up the vote. With no dissents in two weeks (at least as of tomorrow), is it safe to declare that motion passed (I would argue yes)? Shall I go ahead and add these two to the wiki?

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 6:09 PM, David Percy <[hidden email]> wrote:
i thought that I remembered seeing Darrell and maybe Eli voted onto the committee.

if so, the list needs to be corrected before the vote...

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 5:52 AM, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 2014-12-29 1:04 PM, Eli Adam wrote:

I've added David Bitner and David Fawcett to the wiki list of current
members.  http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Conference_Committee&action=historysubmit&diff=81128&oldid=81124

Best regards, Eli


Thanks Eli.

For the record, here is the list of the current Conference Committee members from that wiki page (these 16 members will be voting and participating in the 2016 process):

    Thierry Badard
    Peter Batty
    David Bitner
    Jachym Cepicky
    Vasile Craciunescu
    David Fawcett
    Steven Feldman
    Gavin Fleming
    Dave McIlhagga
    Helena Mitasova
    Claude Philipona
    Venkatesh Raghavan
    Paul Ramsey
    Cameron Shorter
    Jeroen Ticheler
    Frank Warmerdam (chair)

-jeff





_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev



--
David Percy ("Percy")
-Geospatial Data Manager
-Web Map Wrangler
-GIS Instructor
Portland State University
-gisgeek.pdx.edu
-geology.pdx.edu

_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev



--
************************************
David William Bitner
dbSpatial LLC
<a href="tel:612-424-9932" value="+16124249932" target="_blank">612-424-9932



--
David Percy ("Percy")
-Geospatial Data Manager
-Web Map Wrangler
-GIS Instructor
Portland State University
-gisgeek.pdx.edu
-geology.pdx.edu

_______________________________________________
Conference_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev