Motion: Appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as co-chairs of the conference committee

Motion: Appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as co-chairs of the conference committee

Eli Adam
Hi all,

Motion to appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as
co-chairs of the conference committee.

Voting will be open until December 12.

I'll start with my:

+1 Eli

Re: Motion: Appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as co-chairs of the conference committee

Mark Iliffe-2
Hi All,

I concur and endorse. +1.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

> On 9 Dec 2019, at 16:54, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Motion to appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as
> co-chairs of the conference committee.
>
> Voting will be open until December 12.
>
> I'll start with my:
>
> +1 Eli

Re: Motion: Appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as co-chairs of the conference committee

michael terner-2
Big +1

Thank you Vasile for putting your name forward.

MT

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 12:05 PM Mark Iliffe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I concur and endorse. +1.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

> On 9 Dec 2019, at 16:54, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Motion to appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as
> co-chairs of the conference committee.
>
> Voting will be open until December 12.
>
> I'll start with my:
>
> +1 Eli

Michael Terner
(M) 978-631-6602

Re: Motion: Appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as co-chairs of the conference committee

stevenfeldman
+1
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild” newsletter

On 9 Dec 2019, at 16:54, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

Motion to appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as
co-chairs of the conference committee.

Voting will be open until December 12.

I'll start with my:

+1 Eli

Re: Motion: Appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as co-chairs of the conference committee

Till Adams-3
+1 Till

Am 09.12.19 um 17:54 schrieb Eli Adam:

> Hi all,
>
> Motion to appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as
> co-chairs of the conference committee.
>
> Voting will be open until December 12.
>
> I'll start with my:
>
> +1 Eli

Re: Motion: Appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as co-chairs of the conference committee

Darrell Fuhriman
+1 from me.

Thank you for stepping up!

> On Dec 9, 2019, at 08:54, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Motion to appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as
> co-chairs of the conference committee.
>
> Voting will be open until December 12.
>
> I'll start with my:
>
> +1 Eli

R: Motion: Appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as co-chairs of the conference committee

Maria Antonia Brovelli

+1! For Vasile and Msilikale

Maria

Thank you Vasile for putting your name forward.

MT

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 12:05 PM Mark Iliffe <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

I concur and endorse. +1.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

> On 9 Dec 2019, at 16:54, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Motion to appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as
> co-chairs of the conference committee.
>
> Voting will be open until December 12.
>
> I'll start with my:
>
> +1 Eli

Michael Terner

(M) 978-631-6602

Re: Motion: Appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as co-chairs of the conference committee

Peter Batty-2
+1 Peter.

Thanks Vasile and Msilikale!

> On Dec 9, 2019, at 1:54 PM, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Motion to appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as
> co-chairs of the conference committee.
>
> Voting will be open until December 12.
>
> I'll start with my:
>
> +1 Eli

Re: Motion: Appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as co-chairs of the conference committee

David William Bitner-3
+1 David

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 1:45 PM Peter Batty <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 Peter.

Thanks Vasile and Msilikale!

> On Dec 9, 2019, at 1:54 PM, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Motion to appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as
> co-chairs of the conference committee.
>
> Voting will be open until December 12.
>
> I'll start with my:
>
> +1 Eli

Re: Motion: Appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as co-chairs of the conference committee

Peter Batty-2
And I should have said thanks Till also, sorry about that!

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 4:45 PM Peter Batty <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 Peter.

Thanks Vasile and Msilikale!

> On Dec 9, 2019, at 1:54 PM, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Motion to appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as
> co-chairs of the conference committee.
>
> Voting will be open until December 12.
>
> I'll start with my:
>
> +1 Eli

Re: Motion: Appoint Vasile Craciunescu and MsilikaleMsilanga as co-chairs of the conference committee

Sanghee Shin

+1

신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.com

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 1:45 PM Peter Batty <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1 Peter.

Thanks Vasile and Msilikale!

> On Dec 9, 2019, at 1:54 PM, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Motion to appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as
> co-chairs of the conference committee.
>
> Voting will be open until December 12.
>
> I'll start with my:
>
> +1 Eli

************************************
David William Bitner

dbSpatial LLC

612-578-9553

Re: Motion: Appoint Vasile Craciunescu and MsilikaleMsilanga as co-chairs of the conference committee

Eli Adam
> > On Dec 9, 2019, at 1:54 PM, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Motion to appoint Vasile Craciunescu and Msilikale Msilanga as
> > co-chairs of the conference committee.

I declare this motion passed with committee member support from Eli,
Mark, Michael, Steven, Till, Darrell, Maria, Peter, David B., and
Sanghee.

Congrats Vasile and Msilikale!

Best regards, Eli

> > Voting will be open until December 12.
> >
> > I'll start with my:
> >
> > +1 Eli

> David William Bitner
>
> dbSpatial LLC
>
> 612-578-9553

Re: Motion: Appoint Vasile Craciunescu and MsilikaleMsilanga as co-chairs of the conference committee

Till Adams-3
Congrats to our new chairs!

Till