Motion: Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.2RC4 as 1.4.2 Release

Motion: Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.2RC4 as 1.4.2 Release

Even Rouault-2
Hi,

I retract the previous motion regarding 1.4.2RC3, and thus submit a new motion
to adopt libgeotiff 1.4.2 RC4 as the final release. The changes between RC3 and
RC4 are only related to fixing Windows CMake builds.

Charles has confirmed the Windows build issues were fixed with RC4, and I see
that RC4 has been accepted into Debian experimental.

So,
Motion: Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.2RC4 as 1.4.2 Release

  http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.2RC4.tar.gz
  http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.2RC4.zip

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: Motion: Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.2RC4 as 1.4.2 Release

Howard Butler-3

> On Aug 19, 2016, at 8:06 AM, Even Rouault <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I retract the previous motion regarding 1.4.2RC3, and thus submit a new motion
> to adopt libgeotiff 1.4.2 RC4 as the final release. The changes between RC3 and
> RC4 are only related to fixing Windows CMake builds.
>
> Charles has confirmed the Windows build issues were fixed with RC4, and I see
> that RC4 has been accepted into Debian experimental.
>
> So,
> Motion: Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.2RC4 as 1.4.2 Release
>
>  http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.2RC4.tar.gz
>  http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.2RC4.zip

+1

Howard

Re: Motion: Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.2RC4 as 1.4.2 Release

Charles Karney
+1

On 08/19/16 09:06, Even Rouault wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I retract the previous motion regarding 1.4.2RC3, and thus submit a new motion
> to adopt libgeotiff 1.4.2 RC4 as the final release. The changes between RC3 and
> RC4 are only related to fixing Windows CMake builds.
>
> Charles has confirmed the Windows build issues were fixed with RC4, and I see
> that RC4 has been accepted into Debian experimental.
>
> So,
> Motion: Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.2RC4 as 1.4.2 Release
>
>   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.2RC4.tar.gz
>   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.2RC4.zip
>
> Even

Re: Motion: Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.2RC4 as 1.4.2 Release

CsMap Contractor
+0

Norm
--
Norm Olsen
7931 S Broadway, PMB 102

Spatialys - Geospatial professional services http://www.spatialys.com _______________________________________________

Re: Motion: Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.2RC4 as 1.4.2 Release

Even Rouault-2

I declare this motion passed with +1 from Howard Butler and
Charles Karney, and +0 from Norm Olsen.

The links to the final version (RC4 archives renamed without the RC4 suffix) are
thus:
   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.2.tar.gz
   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.2.zip

Even