Motion: Accept pygeoapi as an OSGeo Community Project

Motion: Accept pygeoapi as an OSGeo Community Project

Jo Cook
Hi List:

I would like to make the following motion:

 - motion: Accept "pygeoapi" as a community project

https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi

I believe the requirements for a community project have been met. For
reference, they are:

1. Selection of an open source license if the project hasn't already done so.
2. Checking source code headers and history
3. Setting up appropriate LICENSE, CONTRIBUTING and README files (for
github projects)

 This motion is held open until June 20th to give everyone a chance to
participate:

- Bruce Bannerman
- Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
- Landon Blake
- Howard Butler
- Arnulf Christl
- Jo Cook +1 initial motion
- Jody Garnett
- Dimitris Kotzinos
- Tom Kralidis
- Julien-Samuel Lacroix
- Mark Lucas
- Steve Lime
- Daniel Morissette
- Markus Schneider
- Cameron Shorter
- Norman Vine
- Frank Warmerdam

Regards

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: Motion: Accept pygeoapi as an OSGeo Community Project

Arnulf Christl-3
+1 Arnulf

--
http://metaspatial.net
Digitally Enabling your Business.

Re: Motion: Accept pygeoapi as an OSGeo Community Project

Tom Kralidis
+1 (disclaimer: I am part of the pygeoapi team).

..Tom

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 11:18 AM Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 2:32 AM Jo Cook <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi List:
>>
>> I would like to make the following motion:
>>
>>  - motion: Accept "pygeoapi" as a community project
>>
>> https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi
>>
>> I believe the requirements for a community project have been met. For
>> reference, they are:
>>
>> 1. Selection of an open source license if the project hasn't already done so.
>> 2. Checking source code headers and history
>> 3. Setting up appropriate LICENSE, CONTRIBUTING and README files (for
>> github projects)
>>
>>  This motion is held open until June 20th to give everyone a chance to
>> participate:
>>
>> - Bruce Bannerman
>> - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
>> - Landon Blake
>> - Howard Butler
>> - Arnulf Christl
>> - Jo Cook +1 initial motion
>> - Jody Garnett
>> - Dimitris Kotzinos
>> - Tom Kralidis
>> - Julien-Samuel Lacroix
>> - Mark Lucas
>> - Steve Lime
>> - Daniel Morissette
>> - Markus Schneider
>> - Cameron Shorter
>> - Norman Vine
>> - Frank Warmerdam
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Jo
>>

>> --
>> Jo Cook
>> t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
>> Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For
>> urgent responses at that time, please visit
>> support.astuntechnology.com or phone our office on 01372 744009
>>
>> --
>> --
>> products, conferences, events and training*
>> *
>> *
>>
>> Astun Technology Ltd, The
>> Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
>> t:+44 1372 744
>> 009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
>> <https://twitter.com/astuntech>
>>

>> iShare - enterprise geographic
>> intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
>> GeoServer,
>> PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
>>
>> Helpdesk and customer portal
>> <http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>
>>

>> Company registration
>> no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
>> Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

> Jody Garnett

Re: Motion: Accept pygeoapi as an OSGeo Community Project

Cameron Shorter
+1 Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Re: Motion: Accept pygeoapi as an OSGeo Community Project

Daniel Morissette
+1

Daniel

--