Monthly PSC meetings for Nov. and Dec.

Brian Fischer

Hi Everyone,

Our next meeting falls on thanksgiving and the December meeting falls on the day after Christmas.  What does everyone want to do since I would guess we would have very low attendance if any?

-          Cancel both and pick up again in January?

-          Reschedule for a new day in Dec.?  If so what are a couple days that would work for everyone.

-          Keep the meetings and hope someone shows up?

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Fischer

Principal | GIS Project Manager

O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | F 763.493.5572

cid:image001.jpg@01CC3702.356B79C0

  6901 E Fish Lake Rd. , Suite 140 Maple Grove, MN  55369

www.houstoneng.com

This entire message (including all forwards and replies) and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret, work-product, attorney-client or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: Monthly PSC meetings for Nov. and Dec.

Dan Little
I'd like to schedule a PSC meeting to discuss some development work that's been going on and doing some release planning.

If people are too stacked then I'd like to forth a motion to allow Jim, Eli, and I to hold our own meeting as an interim release team?

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 11:09 AM, Brian Fischer <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Dan why don’t you propose a time that work for you, Jim and Eli and then let’s just set the rescheduled meeting for that date/time?  Hopefully it will work for others to join the discussion but if not you can proceed so not to get held up with making progress towards a release.

Brian Fischer

Principal | GIS Project Manager

Houston Engineering, Inc.

O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | F 763.493.5572

Re: Monthly PSC meetings for Nov. and Dec.

Eli Adam
If our usual time on Thursday is a good time, December 12th seem like a potential possibility.

Once we have a release coming up and we designate a release manager, then the release manager gets a fair amount of latitude to delegate and make decisions.

I'd like to see this release roll up a lot of loose things floating around.

Eli