Modify Fusion Single JS File

swimming123
Is there any detail documentation about fusionSF.js file, each time I have to read this whole file and doing some modification for our business purpose?This file is pretty huge, it has more than 130,000 lines of code. For example, I try to fix WMS image will show a gap at center meridian if my coordinate system is NOT EPSG3857.

Re: Modify Fusion Single JS File

swimming123
Or just a structure of this file, for example, how many global namespaces, each namespace includes some content and how these things work together.

Re: Modify Fusion Single JS File

Jackie Ng
You *do not* ever edit fusionSF/fusionSF-compressed.js by hand. You build a new copy to replace it.

http://themapguyde.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/modifying-and-patching-production.html

- Jackie