Modification of harvested records with CSW-T

Modification of harvested records with CSW-T

Ndeville
Hello everyone,

I'm learning the use of CSW-T to update metadata records. Overall it is
a really cool way to save time and energy!

However, there is an option in the settings of geonetwork (3.8) to avoid
updating the harvested records that doesn't seems to be working.
Harvested records are modified when I use CSW-T and I don't know how to
avoid it.

I'm an admin and I use my login and password, maybe that could the reason?

Any idea/advice are welcome!

Best,

Nicolas

--