Mobile zoom v3.0

Franklin Garzón

Dear community, we are planning to build a new Project, and I’m evaluating the version 3.0, so lets me talk about zoom functionality and rotation.

When we try to zoom + or – with 2 fingers, will be better if the change level will found with an effect, because actually the change is immediately, maybe with a fade or transition effect, it’s possible?

The rotation maps with 2 fingers, are very nice, however if we can add the N (north) arrow will be nice, it’s also possible?

The version 3 is very good, continue with your work.

Cordialmente,

Franklin Garzón

Asesor de Tecnología

Skype:    fgarzonhz

Tel.:        (593) 994496862

Oficina:  (593) 22246883

Global Tracking Solutions

De los Motilones N40-342 y Miguel Albornoz, Quito-Ecuador

http://www.gtskybase.com

Re: Mobile zoom v3.0

Bart van den Eijnden-5
Please use the following Google group instead for discussions on version 3:

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden