Missing translation (I think)-

Jenny Turner
Greetings

when I use v.in.ogr I get this sentence "Area without centroid (may be OK for island)"
But it's not translated to any language (as far as I can see).
In which po file shall I add this sentence in order to be translated? libs?
THanks
Jenny

Re: Missing translation (I think)-

Luca Delucchi
2011/6/20 Jenny Turner <[hidden email]>:
> Greetings

Hi jenny

> when I use v.in.ogr I get this sentence "Area without centroid (may be OK
> for island)"
> But it's not translated to any language (as far as I can see).
> In which po file shall I add this sentence in order to be translated? libs?

no it's in grassmods_*.po

--
regard
Luca