Missing template ?

Massimiliano Cannata
Hi,
when I try to download the template i get this error.

Do you know where to find it?

Thanks

Immagine incorporata 1

--
Massimiliano Cannata

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14

Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09

[hidden email]

www.supsi.ch/ist

Re: Missing template ?

Maria Antonia Brovelli

Maxi, if you refer to AT, you have just to fill the form putting the text of the abstract in the suitable space.

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.htmlBoard of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board

UN-GGIM Italy, UN-GGIM Academic Network Task Team, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)

Sol Katz Award 2015

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)

Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  [hidden email][hidden email]

Re: Missing template ?

Massimiliano Cannata
Hi Maria,
it is for the workshop....

Thanks,
maxi

Maxi, if you refer to AT, you have just to fill the form putting the text of the abstract in the suitable space.

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.htmlBoard of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board

UN-GGIM Italy, UN-GGIM Academic Network Task Team, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)

Sol Katz Award 2015

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)

Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  [hidden email][hidden email]

Re: Missing template ?

Fenoy Gerald
Hello Maxi,
sorry for this disturbance, in fact the deadline was set in framaform in a way that lead to have an inactive form today morning. Other already complained.

I have sent your request to the people responsible for setting up this form. By now, please use the template available from this page [1], this link is still working and will be always available.

In case you need the direct link to the template it is here [2].

We are looking forward for your workshop proposal!

Best regards,

[1] https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/Workshops
[2] https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/odt/FOSS4G-E_2017_workshop.odt

> Le 17 mars 2017 à 12:46, Massimiliano Cannata <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi Maria,
> it is for the workshop....
>
> Thanks,
> maxi

> Maxi, if you refer to AT, you have just to fill the form putting the text of the abstract in the suitable space.
>
> Maria

> Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
> Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
> Politecnico di Milano
>
> ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.html, Board of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board
>
> UN-GGIM Italy, UN-GGIM Academic Network Task Team, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)
>
> Sol Katz Award 2015
>
> P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
> Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  [hidden email]

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay

Re: Missing template ?

Massimiliano Cannata
Thanks Gerald for the links and the prompt support.

Best,
maxi