Missing some tiles

hz hanks
Hi, All:

I've set up the tile cache under apache and it's working well. The
only problem is that some tiles will be missing under some zoom levels
(zoom level > 16) in some deterministic position.

The configuration is quite simple:
[basic]
type=WMS
url=http://labs.metacarta.com/wms/vmap0
extension=png

And the code is as following:
var basicLayer =  new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS( "basic",
"http://localhost/cgi-bin/tilecache.cgi?", {layers: 'basic', format:
'image/png' } );

Since it's working well when zoom level is less than 16, and I can
indeed get the tiles in those positions if I access the map server
directly, I don't know where is wrong. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Best,
Hanks

Re: Missing some tiles

Bartek Burkot
Hi Hanks

I had same problem in my Openlayers map. I use tilecache to display
tiles on this map: http://mmapa.pl. My reason was incorrect
maxResolution property of map object. OpenLayers counted the wrong
coordinates bounding a tile by high zoom level.
I changed the maxResolution: from 156543.03 to 156543.03390625.
Maybe it is your problem as well.

Bartek