Missing map and toolbar icons

Klaus Pedersen

Hi,

I have just installed Mapguide 2.6 on my PC running Windows 7. When I try to show a Map layout in Maestro 5.1 (“Show in browser”) all the images for the toolbar icons and the map are missing. My browser is IE9 but it is the same problem for Chrome v44. FireFox v40 however can display both the map and toolbar icons.

I’ve tried MapGuide 3.0 and it is the same problem, does anyone have a good idea?

Re: Missing map and toolbar icons

Klaus Leth Pedersen
I've solved the problem it is because the installer failed. In the IIS mapguide pointed to C:\Program Files (x86)\OSGeo\MapGuide I ajusted the path to C:\Program Files (x86)\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www then it worked.