Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Tommy Oozeer

Hello everyone,

 

You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on the wiki [1].

Please amend if necessary.

 

Regards

 

Tommy

 

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150703

 


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

dirkf
Thank you for the meeting minutes, Tommy.
I don't have any remarks.

Dirk

On 06-07-15 21:47, Tommy Oozeer wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
>  
>
> You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on the wiki [1].
>
> Please amend if necessary.
>
>  
>
> Regards
>
>  
>
> Tommy
>
>  
>
> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150703
>
>  
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Johan Van de Wauw
Thanks,

I just want to point out I missed the meeting while being struck in traffic.
I'll send a draft around for the call of papers later today.

Kind Regards,
Johan

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you for the meeting minutes, Tommy.
> I don't have any remarks.
>
> Dirk
>
> On 06-07-15 21:47, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>>
>>
>> You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on the wiki [1].
>>
>> Please amend if necessary.
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards
>>
>>
>>
>> Tommy
>>
>>
>>
>> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150703
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Belgium mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>>
>
> --
> Yours sincerely,
>
>
> ir. Dirk Frigne
> CEO
>
> Geosparc n.v.
> Brugsesteenweg 587
> B-9030 Ghent
> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
> GSM: +32 495 508 799
>
> http://www.geomajas.org
> http://www.geosparc.com
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

dirkf
Johan,

A question in the meeting minutes addressed to you:
- do you want to be a founding member of OSGeo-BE?
- do you want to be a board member?

We have already 5 founding member candidates and 3 board member candidates.

Dirk


On 07-07-15 12:24, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> I just want to point out I missed the meeting while being struck in traffic.
> I'll send a draft around for the call of papers later today.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Johan
>
> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Thank you for the meeting minutes, Tommy.
>> I don't have any remarks.
>>
>> Dirk
>>
>> On 06-07-15 21:47, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on the wiki [1].
>>>
>>> Please amend if necessary.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Tommy
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150703
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Belgium mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>>>
>>
>> --
>> Yours sincerely,
>>
>>
>> ir. Dirk Frigne
>> CEO
>>
>> Geosparc n.v.
>> Brugsesteenweg 587
>> B-9030 Ghent
>> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
>> GSM: +32 495 508 799
>>
>> http://www.geomajas.org
>> http://www.geosparc.com
>> _______________________________________________
>> Belgium mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Johan Van de Wauw
On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Johan,
>
> A question in the meeting minutes addressed to you:
> - do you want to be a founding member of OSGeo-BE?
> - do you want to be a board member?
>
> We have already 5 founding member candidates and 3 board member candidates.

2x yes.
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Moritz Lennert
In reply to this post by Tommy Oozeer
On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 21:47:23 +0200, "Tommy Oozeer" <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
>  
>
> You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on the wiki [1].
>
> Please amend if necessary.


I find it interesting that you guys decided, after I left, that I would
"try to get a more clear picture of the situation and report it back to the
mailing list" concerning State of the map. Is that really what you decided
?

Moritz
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

dirkf
Moritz,

This is what I also understood.
I tought you said that you would talk to Ben Abelhausen to ask him more
info about the event, but probably I didn't understand this correct.
But therefore are meeting minutes, please adapt them so they are correct
for you.

Dirk.

On 07-07-15 14:24, Moritz Lennert wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 21:47:23 +0200, "Tommy Oozeer" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>>  
>>
>> You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on the wiki [1].
>>
>> Please amend if necessary.
>
>
> I find it interesting that you guys decided, after I left, that I would
> "try to get a more clear picture of the situation and report it back to the
> mailing list" concerning State of the map. Is that really what you decided
> ?
>
> Moritz
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Moritz Lennert
On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 14:35:29 +0200, Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> Moritz,
>
> This is what I also understood.
> I tought you said that you would talk to Ben Abelhausen to ask him more
> info about the event, but probably I didn't understand this correct.
> But therefore are meeting minutes, please adapt them so they are correct
> for you.

The problem is that I left the meeting just when you starting discussing
this point, so I could not have said anything about this. So, I don't know
how to modify this as I don't know what was discussed and decided.

Moritz

>
> Dirk.
>
> On 07-07-15 14:24, Moritz Lennert wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 21:47:23 +0200, "Tommy Oozeer"
<[hidden email]>

>> wrote:
>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on the wiki [1].
>>>
>>> Please amend if necessary.
>>
>>
>> I find it interesting that you guys decided, after I left, that I would
>> "try to get a more clear picture of the situation and report it back to
>> the
>> mailing list" concerning State of the map. Is that really what you
>> decided
>> ?
>>
>> Moritz
>> _______________________________________________
>> Belgium mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>>
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Tommy Oozeer
Guys,

In fact, we also talked a little bit about State of the map before Moritz
left.
Anyway, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Dirk, if you're ok, I'll change the action owner with your name.
Is it ok for both of you ?

Regards.

Tommy

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [hidden email]
[mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Moritz Lennert
Envoyé : mardi 7 juillet 2015 15:19
À : [hidden email]
Cc : [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Objet : Re: [Belgium] Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 14:35:29 +0200, Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> Moritz,
>
> This is what I also understood.
> I tought you said that you would talk to Ben Abelhausen to ask him
> more info about the event, but probably I didn't understand this correct.
> But therefore are meeting minutes, please adapt them so they are
> correct for you.

The problem is that I left the meeting just when you starting discussing
this point, so I could not have said anything about this. So, I don't know
how to modify this as I don't know what was discussed and decided.

Moritz

>
> Dirk.
>
> On 07-07-15 14:24, Moritz Lennert wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 21:47:23 +0200, "Tommy Oozeer"
<[hidden email]>

>> wrote:
>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on the wiki [1].
>>>
>>> Please amend if necessary.
>>
>>
>> I find it interesting that you guys decided, after I left, that I
>> would "try to get a more clear picture of the situation and report it
>> back to the mailing list" concerning State of the map. Is that really
>> what you decided ?
>>
>> Moritz
>> _______________________________________________
>> Belgium mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>>
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

KRUWIALIS Gael
In reply to this post by Tommy Oozeer
Hi all,

Thanks for the minute.
About the question to be a founding member, of course I 'm a candidate. For the board, is there some needing or all the principal function are cover?
In fact, I don't really understand the difference between founding member and board member without specific role like secretary, treasury.

For the website, what I purpose, in accord with Marcos and after a discussion with Moritz, is to deliver a light version for half of the amount, so:
 Home page - call of paper (after schedule) - call of sponsor - Information (about location & venue & contact) - inscription (Eventbrite) - about (over OSGEO-BE). Other thing could be add later.
All the content will be in English (but on a structure in 3 languages)  and we will use the actual available content:
Call of sponsor => http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-BE_2015_Call_for_Sponsors
Call of paper => https://titanpad.com/MubK5HFY0A
About :=> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium
I purpose a first release for Friday, we collect all the remarks during weekend and adapt them for the second release, the 14 July, after if someone, volunteer... want to adapt, we'll send the code after approval of our group.
Of course, all credits are "open" - available - ... as we define; maintenance on the deliver as much as possible will be assumed and for the further development, be sure that we can count on the support of Marcos.
In terms of responsibility (towards Marcos), I can assume it, we'll see clearer with the closing of the "Call of sponsor".

Can the list give a response about this proposition?

Gael KRUWIALIS
Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM
Div. Logistique
Dpt. ICT
Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles
Tél: +32 2 7757661
E-mail: [hidden email] | www.bruxellesenvironnement.be


Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het milieu voordat u dit bericht print !
Please consider the environment before printing !


-----Message d'origine-----
De : [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Dirk Frigne
Envoyé : mardi 7 juillet 2015 12:31
À : Johan Van de Wauw
Cc : [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Objet : Re: [Belgium] Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Johan,

A question in the meeting minutes addressed to you:
- do you want to be a founding member of OSGeo-BE?
- do you want to be a board member?

We have already 5 founding member candidates and 3 board member candidates.

Dirk


On 07-07-15 12:24, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> I just want to point out I missed the meeting while being struck in traffic.
> I'll send a draft around for the call of papers later today.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Johan
>
> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Thank you for the meeting minutes, Tommy.
>> I don't have any remarks.
>>
>> Dirk
>>
>> On 06-07-15 21:47, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on the wiki [1].
>>>
>>> Please amend if necessary.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Tommy
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150703
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Belgium mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>>>
>>
>> --
>> Yours sincerely,
>>
>>
>> ir. Dirk Frigne
>> CEO
>>
>> Geosparc n.v.
>> Brugsesteenweg 587
>> B-9030 Ghent
>> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
>> GSM: +32 495 508 799
>>
>> http://www.geomajas.org
>> http://www.geosparc.com
>> _______________________________________________
>> Belgium mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

dirkf
In reply to this post by Tommy Oozeer
Tommy,

As I was already backup for this action, this is OK for me.

Dirk.

On 07-07-15 17:43, Tommy Oozeer wrote:

> Guys,
>
> In fact, we also talked a little bit about State of the map before Moritz
> left.
> Anyway, sorry for the misunderstanding.
> Dirk, if you're ok, I'll change the action owner with your name.
> Is it ok for both of you ?
>
> Regards.
>
> Tommy
>
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : [hidden email]
> [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Moritz Lennert
> Envoyé : mardi 7 juillet 2015 15:19
> À : [hidden email]
> Cc : [hidden email]; [hidden email]
> Objet : Re: [Belgium] Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting
>
> On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 14:35:29 +0200, Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>> Moritz,
>>
>> This is what I also understood.
>> I tought you said that you would talk to Ben Abelhausen to ask him
>> more info about the event, but probably I didn't understand this correct.
>> But therefore are meeting minutes, please adapt them so they are
>> correct for you.
>
> The problem is that I left the meeting just when you starting discussing
> this point, so I could not have said anything about this. So, I don't know
> how to modify this as I don't know what was discussed and decided.
>
> Moritz
>
>>
>> Dirk.
>>
>> On 07-07-15 14:24, Moritz Lennert wrote:
>>> On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 21:47:23 +0200, "Tommy Oozeer"
> <[hidden email]>
>>> wrote:
>>>> Hello everyone,
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on the wiki [1].
>>>>
>>>> Please amend if necessary.
>>>
>>>
>>> I find it interesting that you guys decided, after I left, that I
>>> would "try to get a more clear picture of the situation and report it
>>> back to the mailing list" concerning State of the map. Is that really
>>> what you decided ?
>>>
>>> Moritz
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Belgium mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>>>
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

dirkf
In reply to this post by KRUWIALIS Gael
Hi Gael,

the difference between a founding member and a board member:
- a founding member of an organisation is a member, active during the
founding process of that organisation, and as such represented in the
statutes which define the scope and goal of the organisation, which are
pubished in the 'Moniteur belge' (staatsblad)

- a board member of an organisation, is a member, elected by the
members, to represent the organisation together with the other board
members as a whole, for a certain period.
This means that all the legal decisions are taken by the board. They
represent the organisation and take also the responsibility for the
actions of that organisation. Every year, during the general assembly,
all the members will agree that the board has done a good job, after
giving an overview of all the actions taken and the finance report
representing these actions. The members normally wave the responsibility
of the board of the past year so the members become responsible for the
past actions. So you need at least one more 'member' of the organisation
to be able to wave that responsibility.

Hope this helps.

Dirk

On 07-07-15 17:49, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thanks for the minute.
> About the question to be a founding member, of course I 'm a candidate. For the board, is there some needing or all the principal function are cover?
> In fact, I don't really understand the difference between founding member and board member without specific role like secretary, treasury.
>
> For the website, what I purpose, in accord with Marcos and after a discussion with Moritz, is to deliver a light version for half of the amount, so:
>  Home page - call of paper (after schedule) - call of sponsor - Information (about location & venue & contact) - inscription (Eventbrite) - about (over OSGEO-BE). Other thing could be add later.
> All the content will be in English (but on a structure in 3 languages)  and we will use the actual available content:
> Call of sponsor => http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-BE_2015_Call_for_Sponsors
> Call of paper => https://titanpad.com/MubK5HFY0A
> About :=> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium
> I purpose a first release for Friday, we collect all the remarks during weekend and adapt them for the second release, the 14 July, after if someone, volunteer... want to adapt, we'll send the code after approval of our group.
> Of course, all credits are "open" - available - ... as we define; maintenance on the deliver as much as possible will be assumed and for the further development, be sure that we can count on the support of Marcos.
> In terms of responsibility (towards Marcos), I can assume it, we'll see clearer with the closing of the "Call of sponsor".
>
> Can the list give a response about this proposition?
>
> Gael KRUWIALIS
> Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM
> Div. Logistique
> Dpt. ICT
> Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles
> Tél: +32 2 7757661
> E-mail: [hidden email] | www.bruxellesenvironnement.be
>
>
> Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het milieu voordat u dit bericht print !
> Please consider the environment before printing !
>
>
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Dirk Frigne
> Envoyé : mardi 7 juillet 2015 12:31
> À : Johan Van de Wauw
> Cc : [hidden email]; [hidden email]
> Objet : Re: [Belgium] Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting
>
> Johan,
>
> A question in the meeting minutes addressed to you:
> - do you want to be a founding member of OSGeo-BE?
> - do you want to be a board member?
>
> We have already 5 founding member candidates and 3 board member candidates.
>
> Dirk
>
>
> On 07-07-15 12:24, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
>> Thanks,
>>
>> I just want to point out I missed the meeting while being struck in traffic.
>> I'll send a draft around for the call of papers later today.
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> Johan
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Thank you for the meeting minutes, Tommy.
>>> I don't have any remarks.
>>>
>>> Dirk
>>>
>>> On 06-07-15 21:47, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
>>>> Hello everyone,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on the wiki [1].
>>>>
>>>> Please amend if necessary.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Regards
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Tommy
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150703
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Belgium mailing list
>>>> [hidden email]
>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Yours sincerely,
>>>
>>>
>>> ir. Dirk Frigne
>>> CEO
>>>
>>> Geosparc n.v.
>>> Brugsesteenweg 587
>>> B-9030 Ghent
>>> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
>>> GSM: +32 495 508 799
>>>
>>> http://www.geomajas.org
>>> http://www.geosparc.com
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Belgium mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Moritz Lennert-5
Maybe to facilitate:

Member (charter or other) = membre de l'association (effectif ou
adhérent)

All founding members are charter members by definition, but others can
become charter members as well.

Board = Conseil d'administration

=> Board member = membre du CA

The board can designate some of its members for specific functions,
such as president, treasurer, etc.

Moritz

On 2015-07-07 18:13, Dirk Frigne wrote:

> Hi Gael,
>
> the difference between a founding member and a board member:
> - a founding member of an organisation is a member, active during the
> founding process of that organisation, and as such represented in the
> statutes which define the scope and goal of the organisation, which
> are
> pubished in the 'Moniteur belge' (staatsblad)
>
> - a board member of an organisation, is a member, elected by the
> members, to represent the organisation together with the other board
> members as a whole, for a certain period.
> This means that all the legal decisions are taken by the board. They
> represent the organisation and take also the responsibility for the
> actions of that organisation. Every year, during the general
> assembly,
> all the members will agree that the board has done a good job, after
> giving an overview of all the actions taken and the finance report
> representing these actions. The members normally wave the
> responsibility
> of the board of the past year so the members become responsible for
> the
> past actions. So you need at least one more 'member' of the
> organisation
> to be able to wave that responsibility.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Dirk
>
> On 07-07-15 17:49, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Thanks for the minute.
>> About the question to be a founding member, of course I 'm a
>> candidate. For the board, is there some needing or all the principal
>> function are cover?
>> In fact, I don't really understand the difference between founding
>> member and board member without specific role like secretary,
>> treasury.
>>
>> For the website, what I purpose, in accord with Marcos and after a
>> discussion with Moritz, is to deliver a light version for half of the
>> amount, so:
>>  Home page - call of paper (after schedule) - call of sponsor -
>> Information (about location & venue & contact) - inscription
>> (Eventbrite) - about (over OSGEO-BE). Other thing could be add later.
>> All the content will be in English (but on a structure in 3
>> languages)  and we will use the actual available content:
>> Call of sponsor =>
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-BE_2015_Call_for_Sponsors
>> Call of paper => https://titanpad.com/MubK5HFY0A
>> About :=> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium
>> I purpose a first release for Friday, we collect all the remarks
>> during weekend and adapt them for the second release, the 14 July,
>> after if someone, volunteer... want to adapt, we'll send the code
>> after approval of our group.
>> Of course, all credits are "open" - available - ... as we define;
>> maintenance on the deliver as much as possible will be assumed and for
>> the further development, be sure that we can count on the support of
>> Marcos.
>> In terms of responsibility (towards Marcos), I can assume it, we'll
>> see clearer with the closing of the "Call of sponsor".
>>
>> Can the list give a response about this proposition?
>>
>> Gael KRUWIALIS
>> Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM
>> Div. Logistique
>> Dpt. ICT
>> Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles
>> Tél: +32 2 7757661
>> E-mail: [hidden email] |
>> www.bruxellesenvironnement.be
>>
>>
>> Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het
>> milieu voordat u dit bericht print !
>> Please consider the environment before printing !
>>
>>
>> -----Message d'origine-----
>> De : [hidden email]
>> [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Dirk Frigne
>> Envoyé : mardi 7 juillet 2015 12:31
>> À : Johan Van de Wauw
>> Cc : [hidden email]; [hidden email]
>> Objet : Re: [Belgium] Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting
>>
>> Johan,
>>
>> A question in the meeting minutes addressed to you:
>> - do you want to be a founding member of OSGeo-BE?
>> - do you want to be a board member?
>>
>> We have already 5 founding member candidates and 3 board member
>> candidates.
>>
>> Dirk
>>
>>
>> On 07-07-15 12:24, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> I just want to point out I missed the meeting while being struck in
>>> traffic.
>>> I'll send a draft around for the call of papers later today.
>>>
>>> Kind Regards,
>>> Johan
>>>
>>> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Dirk Frigne
>>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>> Thank you for the meeting minutes, Tommy.
>>>> I don't have any remarks.
>>>>
>>>> Dirk
>>>>
>>>> On 06-07-15 21:47, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
>>>>> Hello everyone,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on the wiki [1].
>>>>>
>>>>> Please amend if necessary.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Tommy
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150703
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Belgium mailing list
>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Yours sincerely,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ir. Dirk Frigne
>>>> CEO
>>>>
>>>> Geosparc n.v.
>>>> Brugsesteenweg 587
>>>> B-9030 Ghent
>>>> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
>>>> GSM: +32 495 508 799
>>>>
>>>> http://www.geomajas.org
>>>> http://www.geosparc.com
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Belgium mailing list
>>>> [hidden email]
>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>>
>
> --
> Yours sincerely,
>
>
> ir. Dirk Frigne
> CEO
>
> Geosparc n.v.
> Brugsesteenweg 587
> B-9030 Ghent
> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
> GSM: +32 495 508 799
>
> http://www.geomajas.org
> http://www.geosparc.com
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Maelle Vercauteren
Thanks Tommy for the meeting's minutes !

For the « state of the map », we just discussed about the desire to collaborate with them : evaluating the possibility and feasibility of creating a common event in 2016 , etc. but for that we need more information. I think Marc told he could be in contact with them via the OpenStreetMap mailinglist....


On my way, I have some answer for the 2 translator'schools : ISTI (http://www.isti.eu/) et HUB (http://www.odisee.be/Odisee).

The Interpretation of the students involved for our FOSS4G-Be is compromised. Apparently, Master2 students are not yet able at the beginning of the year to offer a sufficient quality. In addition, it is apparently difficult for them to find a teacher to supervise students for such ab event.

On the side of ISTI, the concern is that in recent years there are not enough students working in the required language combination. They had no one with the Dutch MA2 this year...

The side of the Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel have recommended me 2 people who have passed the EN-N and N-Fr exams this year and that could try to fulfill this mission as a young professional.

I got an answer of one of them that isFR-NL and NL-FR interpreter and free on Thursday, October 29, 2015. 
Her rates are: 300€ / half day and 420 € / day.  
And she told to me that they need to be 2 interpreters per cabin.

Kinds Regards, 
Maë//e

2015-07-07 19:52 GMT+02:00 Moritz Lennert <[hidden email]>:
Maybe to facilitate:

Member (charter or other) = membre de l'association (effectif ou adhérent)

All founding members are charter members by definition, but others can become charter members as well.

Board = Conseil d'administration

=> Board member = membre du CA

The board can designate some of its members for specific functions, such as president, treasurer, etc.

Moritz


On 2015-07-07 18:13, Dirk Frigne wrote:
Hi Gael,

the difference between a founding member and a board member:
- a founding member of an organisation is a member, active during the
founding process of that organisation, and as such represented in the
statutes which define the scope and goal of the organisation, which are
pubished in the 'Moniteur belge' (staatsblad)

- a board member of an organisation, is a member, elected by the
members, to represent the organisation together with the other board
members as a whole, for a certain period.
This means that all the legal decisions are taken by the board. They
represent the organisation and take also the responsibility for the
actions of that organisation. Every year, during the general assembly,
all the members will agree that the board has done a good job, after
giving an overview of all the actions taken and the finance report
representing these actions. The members normally wave the responsibility
of the board of the past year so the members become responsible for the
past actions. So you need at least one more 'member' of the organisation
to be able to wave that responsibility.

Hope this helps.

Dirk

On 07-07-15 17:49, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks for the minute.
About the question to be a founding member, of course I 'm a candidate. For the board, is there some needing or all the principal function are cover?
In fact, I don't really understand the difference between founding member and board member without specific role like secretary, treasury.

For the website, what I purpose, in accord with Marcos and after a discussion with Moritz, is to deliver a light version for half of the amount, so:
 Home page - call of paper (after schedule) - call of sponsor - Information (about location & venue & contact) - inscription (Eventbrite) - about (over OSGEO-BE). Other thing could be add later.
All the content will be in English (but on a structure in 3 languages)  and we will use the actual available content:
Call of sponsor => http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-BE_2015_Call_for_Sponsors
Call of paper => https://titanpad.com/MubK5HFY0A
About :=> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium
I purpose a first release for Friday, we collect all the remarks during weekend and adapt them for the second release, the 14 July, after if someone, volunteer... want to adapt, we'll send the code after approval of our group.
Of course, all credits are "open" - available - ... as we define; maintenance on the deliver as much as possible will be assumed and for the further development, be sure that we can count on the support of Marcos.
In terms of responsibility (towards Marcos), I can assume it, we'll see clearer with the closing of the "Call of sponsor".

Can the list give a response about this proposition?

Gael KRUWIALIS
Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM
Div. Logistique
Dpt. ICT
Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles
Tél: <a href="tel:%2B32%202%207757661" value="+3227757661" target="_blank">+32 2 7757661
E-mail: [hidden email] | www.bruxellesenvironnement.be


Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het milieu voordat u dit bericht print !
Please consider the environment before printing !


-----Message d'origine-----
De : [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Dirk Frigne
Envoyé : mardi 7 juillet 2015 12:31
À : Johan Van de Wauw
Cc : [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Objet : Re: [Belgium] Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Johan,

A question in the meeting minutes addressed to you:
- do you want to be a founding member of OSGeo-BE?
- do you want to be a board member?

We have already 5 founding member candidates and 3 board member candidates.

Dirk


On 07-07-15 12:24, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
Thanks,

I just want to point out I missed the meeting while being struck in traffic.
I'll send a draft around for the call of papers later today.

Kind Regards,
Johan

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you for the meeting minutes, Tommy.
I don't have any remarks.

Dirk

On 06-07-15 21:47, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
Hello everyone,



You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on the wiki [1].

Please amend if necessary.



Regards



Tommy



[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150703





_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium


--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: <a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018" value="+3292366018" target="_blank">+32 9 236 60 18
GSM: <a href="tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799" value="+32495508799" target="_blank">+32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium


--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: <a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018" value="+3292366018" target="_blank">+32 9 236 60 18
GSM: <a href="tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799" value="+32495508799" target="_blank">+32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium



--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

KRUWIALIS Gael
In reply to this post by Moritz Lennert-5
Thanks for this precision,
I'am also candidate to be a board member.

About the web site, seen the deadlines  and without remark on this day, I continue the adaptations.

Regards.

Gael


-----Message d'origine-----
De : [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Moritz Lennert
Envoyé : mardi 7 juillet 2015 19:53
À : [hidden email]
Objet : Re: [Belgium] Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Maybe to facilitate:

Member (charter or other) = membre de l'association (effectif ou
adhérent)

All founding members are charter members by definition, but others can become charter members as well.

Board = Conseil d'administration

=> Board member = membre du CA

The board can designate some of its members for specific functions, such as president, treasurer, etc.

Moritz

On 2015-07-07 18:13, Dirk Frigne wrote:

> Hi Gael,
>
> the difference between a founding member and a board member:
> - a founding member of an organisation is a member, active during the
> founding process of that organisation, and as such represented in the
> statutes which define the scope and goal of the organisation, which
> are pubished in the 'Moniteur belge' (staatsblad)
>
> - a board member of an organisation, is a member, elected by the
> members, to represent the organisation together with the other board
> members as a whole, for a certain period.
> This means that all the legal decisions are taken by the board. They
> represent the organisation and take also the responsibility for the
> actions of that organisation. Every year, during the general assembly,
> all the members will agree that the board has done a good job, after
> giving an overview of all the actions taken and the finance report
> representing these actions. The members normally wave the
> responsibility of the board of the past year so the members become
> responsible for the past actions. So you need at least one more
> 'member' of the organisation to be able to wave that responsibility.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Dirk
>
> On 07-07-15 17:49, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Thanks for the minute.
>> About the question to be a founding member, of course I 'm a
>> candidate. For the board, is there some needing or all the principal
>> function are cover?
>> In fact, I don't really understand the difference between founding
>> member and board member without specific role like secretary,
>> treasury.
>>
>> For the website, what I purpose, in accord with Marcos and after a
>> discussion with Moritz, is to deliver a light version for half of the
>> amount, so:
>>  Home page - call of paper (after schedule) - call of sponsor -
>> Information (about location & venue & contact) - inscription
>> (Eventbrite) - about (over OSGEO-BE). Other thing could be add later.
>> All the content will be in English (but on a structure in 3
>> languages)  and we will use the actual available content:
>> Call of sponsor =>
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-BE_2015_Call_for_Sponsors
>> Call of paper => https://titanpad.com/MubK5HFY0A About :=>
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium
>> I purpose a first release for Friday, we collect all the remarks
>> during weekend and adapt them for the second release, the 14 July,
>> after if someone, volunteer... want to adapt, we'll send the code
>> after approval of our group.
>> Of course, all credits are "open" - available - ... as we define;
>> maintenance on the deliver as much as possible will be assumed and
>> for the further development, be sure that we can count on the support
>> of Marcos.
>> In terms of responsibility (towards Marcos), I can assume it, we'll
>> see clearer with the closing of the "Call of sponsor".
>>
>> Can the list give a response about this proposition?
>>
>> Gael KRUWIALIS
>> Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM Div.
>> Logistique Dpt. ICT Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles
>> Tél: +32 2 7757661
>> E-mail: [hidden email] |
>> www.bruxellesenvironnement.be
>>
>>
>> Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het
>> milieu voordat u dit bericht print !
>> Please consider the environment before printing !
>>
>>
>> -----Message d'origine-----
>> De : [hidden email]
>> [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Dirk Frigne
>> Envoyé : mardi 7 juillet 2015 12:31 À : Johan Van de Wauw Cc :
>> [hidden email]; [hidden email] Objet : Re:
>> [Belgium] Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting
>>
>> Johan,
>>
>> A question in the meeting minutes addressed to you:
>> - do you want to be a founding member of OSGeo-BE?
>> - do you want to be a board member?
>>
>> We have already 5 founding member candidates and 3 board member
>> candidates.
>>
>> Dirk
>>
>>
>> On 07-07-15 12:24, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> I just want to point out I missed the meeting while being struck in
>>> traffic.
>>> I'll send a draft around for the call of papers later today.
>>>
>>> Kind Regards,
>>> Johan
>>>
>>> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Dirk Frigne
>>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>> Thank you for the meeting minutes, Tommy.
>>>> I don't have any remarks.
>>>>
>>>> Dirk
>>>>
>>>> On 06-07-15 21:47, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
>>>>> Hello everyone,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on the wiki [1].
>>>>>
>>>>> Please amend if necessary.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Tommy
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150703
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Belgium mailing list
>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Yours sincerely,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ir. Dirk Frigne
>>>> CEO
>>>>
>>>> Geosparc n.v.
>>>> Brugsesteenweg 587
>>>> B-9030 Ghent
>>>> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
>>>> GSM: +32 495 508 799
>>>>
>>>> http://www.geomajas.org
>>>> http://www.geosparc.com
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Belgium mailing list
>>>> [hidden email]
>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>>
>
> --
> Yours sincerely,
>
>
> ir. Dirk Frigne
> CEO
>
> Geosparc n.v.
> Brugsesteenweg 587
> B-9030 Ghent
> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
> GSM: +32 495 508 799
>
> http://www.geomajas.org
> http://www.geosparc.com
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Maelle Vercauteren
After all, I'am also candidate to be a board member.
All the best,
Maë//e

2015-07-08 10:21 GMT+02:00 KRUWIALIS Gael <[hidden email]>:
Thanks for this precision,
I'am also candidate to be a board member.

About the web site, seen the deadlines  and without remark on this day, I continue the adaptations.

Regards.

Gael


-----Message d'origine-----
De : [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Moritz Lennert
Envoyé : mardi 7 juillet 2015 19:53
À : [hidden email]
Objet : Re: [Belgium] Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Maybe to facilitate:

Member (charter or other) = membre de l'association (effectif ou
adhérent)

All founding members are charter members by definition, but others can become charter members as well.

Board = Conseil d'administration

=> Board member = membre du CA

The board can designate some of its members for specific functions, such as president, treasurer, etc.

Moritz

On 2015-07-07 18:13, Dirk Frigne wrote:
> Hi Gael,
>
> the difference between a founding member and a board member:
> - a founding member of an organisation is a member, active during the
> founding process of that organisation, and as such represented in the
> statutes which define the scope and goal of the organisation, which
> are pubished in the 'Moniteur belge' (staatsblad)
>
> - a board member of an organisation, is a member, elected by the
> members, to represent the organisation together with the other board
> members as a whole, for a certain period.
> This means that all the legal decisions are taken by the board. They
> represent the organisation and take also the responsibility for the
> actions of that organisation. Every year, during the general assembly,
> all the members will agree that the board has done a good job, after
> giving an overview of all the actions taken and the finance report
> representing these actions. The members normally wave the
> responsibility of the board of the past year so the members become
> responsible for the past actions. So you need at least one more
> 'member' of the organisation to be able to wave that responsibility.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Dirk
>
> On 07-07-15 17:49, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Thanks for the minute.
>> About the question to be a founding member, of course I 'm a
>> candidate. For the board, is there some needing or all the principal
>> function are cover?
>> In fact, I don't really understand the difference between founding
>> member and board member without specific role like secretary,
>> treasury.
>>
>> For the website, what I purpose, in accord with Marcos and after a
>> discussion with Moritz, is to deliver a light version for half of the
>> amount, so:
>>  Home page - call of paper (after schedule) - call of sponsor -
>> Information (about location & venue & contact) - inscription
>> (Eventbrite) - about (over OSGEO-BE). Other thing could be add later.
>> All the content will be in English (but on a structure in 3
>> languages)  and we will use the actual available content:
>> Call of sponsor =>
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-BE_2015_Call_for_Sponsors
>> Call of paper => https://titanpad.com/MubK5HFY0A About :=>
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium
>> I purpose a first release for Friday, we collect all the remarks
>> during weekend and adapt them for the second release, the 14 July,
>> after if someone, volunteer... want to adapt, we'll send the code
>> after approval of our group.
>> Of course, all credits are "open" - available - ... as we define;
>> maintenance on the deliver as much as possible will be assumed and
>> for the further development, be sure that we can count on the support
>> of Marcos.
>> In terms of responsibility (towards Marcos), I can assume it, we'll
>> see clearer with the closing of the "Call of sponsor".
>>
>> Can the list give a response about this proposition?
>>
>> Gael KRUWIALIS
>> Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM Div.
>> Logistique Dpt. ICT Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles
>> Tél: <a href="tel:%2B32%202%207757661" value="+3227757661">+32 2 7757661
>> E-mail: [hidden email] |
>> www.bruxellesenvironnement.be
>>
>>
>> Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het
>> milieu voordat u dit bericht print !
>> Please consider the environment before printing !
>>
>>
>> -----Message d'origine-----
>> De : [hidden email]
>> [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Dirk Frigne
>> Envoyé : mardi 7 juillet 2015 12:31 À : Johan Van de Wauw Cc :
>> [hidden email]; [hidden email] Objet : Re:
>> [Belgium] Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting
>>
>> Johan,
>>
>> A question in the meeting minutes addressed to you:
>> - do you want to be a founding member of OSGeo-BE?
>> - do you want to be a board member?
>>
>> We have already 5 founding member candidates and 3 board member
>> candidates.
>>
>> Dirk
>>
>>
>> On 07-07-15 12:24, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> I just want to point out I missed the meeting while being struck in
>>> traffic.
>>> I'll send a draft around for the call of papers later today.
>>>
>>> Kind Regards,
>>> Johan
>>>
>>> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Dirk Frigne
>>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>> Thank you for the meeting minutes, Tommy.
>>>> I don't have any remarks.
>>>>
>>>> Dirk
>>>>
>>>> On 06-07-15 21:47, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
>>>>> Hello everyone,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on the wiki [1].
>>>>>
>>>>> Please amend if necessary.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Tommy
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150703
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Belgium mailing list
>>>>> [hidden email]
>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Yours sincerely,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ir. Dirk Frigne
>>>> CEO
>>>>
>>>> Geosparc n.v.
>>>> Brugsesteenweg 587
>>>> B-9030 Ghent
>>>> Tel: <a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018" value="+3292366018">+32 9 236 60 18
>>>> GSM: <a href="tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799" value="+32495508799">+32 495 508 799
>>>>
>>>> http://www.geomajas.org
>>>> http://www.geosparc.com
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Belgium mailing list
>>>> [hidden email]
>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>>
>
> --
> Yours sincerely,
>
>
> ir. Dirk Frigne
> CEO
>
> Geosparc n.v.
> Brugsesteenweg 587
> B-9030 Ghent
> Tel: <a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018" value="+3292366018">+32 9 236 60 18
> GSM: <a href="tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799" value="+32495508799">+32 495 508 799
>
> http://www.geomajas.org
> http://www.geosparc.com
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium



--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Marc Ducobu-2
In reply to this post by Maelle Vercauteren


On 08/07/15 09:22, Maelle Vercauteren wrote:
> Thanks Tommy for the meeting's minutes !
>
> For the « state of the map », we just discussed about the desire to
> collaborate with them : evaluating the possibility and feasibility of
> creating a common event in 2016 , etc. but for that we need more
> information. I think Marc told he could be in contact with them via the
> OpenStreetMap mailinglist....

For this point, I think that Ben (who is the reference of OSM) is
following our mailing list. Maybe we can have a direct discussion in the
list about that.

For information, at the moment the current status is 2 options at ULB:
- 2-4 sept.
- 5-7th of august.

>
>
> On my way, I have some answer for the 2 translator'schools : ISTI
> (http://www.isti.eu/) et HUB (http://www.odisee.be/Odisee).
>
> The Interpretation of the students involved for our FOSS4G-Be is
> compromised. Apparently, Master2 students are not yet able at the
> beginning of the year to offer a sufficient quality. In addition, it is
> apparently difficult for them to find a teacher to supervise students
> for such ab event.
>
> On the side of ISTI, the concern is that in recent years there are not
> enough students working in the required language combination. They had
> no one with the Dutch MA2 this year...
>
> The side of the Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel have recommended me 2
> people who have passed the EN-N and N-Fr exams this year and that could
> try to fulfill this mission as a young professional.
>
> I got an answer of one of them that isFR-NL and NL-FR interpreter and
> free on Thursday, October 29, 2015.
> Her rates are: 300€ / half day and 420 € / day.  
> And she told to me that they need to be 2 interpreters per cabin.
>
> Kinds Regards,
> Maë//e
>
> 2015-07-07 19:52 GMT+02:00 Moritz Lennert <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     Maybe to facilitate:
>
>     Member (charter or other) = membre de l'association (effectif ou
>     adhérent)
>
>     All founding members are charter members by definition, but others
>     can become charter members as well.
>
>     Board = Conseil d'administration
>
>     => Board member = membre du CA
>
>     The board can designate some of its members for specific functions,
>     such as president, treasurer, etc.
>
>     Moritz
>
>
>     On 2015-07-07 18:13, Dirk Frigne wrote:
>
>         Hi Gael,
>
>         the difference between a founding member and a board member:
>         - a founding member of an organisation is a member, active
>         during the
>         founding process of that organisation, and as such represented
>         in the
>         statutes which define the scope and goal of the organisation,
>         which are
>         pubished in the 'Moniteur belge' (staatsblad)
>
>         - a board member of an organisation, is a member, elected by the
>         members, to represent the organisation together with the other board
>         members as a whole, for a certain period.
>         This means that all the legal decisions are taken by the board. They
>         represent the organisation and take also the responsibility for the
>         actions of that organisation. Every year, during the general
>         assembly,
>         all the members will agree that the board has done a good job, after
>         giving an overview of all the actions taken and the finance report
>         representing these actions. The members normally wave the
>         responsibility
>         of the board of the past year so the members become responsible
>         for the
>         past actions. So you need at least one more 'member' of the
>         organisation
>         to be able to wave that responsibility.
>
>         Hope this helps.
>
>         Dirk
>
>         On 07-07-15 17:49, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:
>
>             Hi all,
>
>             Thanks for the minute.
>             About the question to be a founding member, of course I 'm a
>             candidate. For the board, is there some needing or all the
>             principal function are cover?
>             In fact, I don't really understand the difference between
>             founding member and board member without specific role like
>             secretary, treasury.
>
>             For the website, what I purpose, in accord with Marcos and
>             after a discussion with Moritz, is to deliver a light
>             version for half of the amount, so:
>              Home page - call of paper (after schedule) - call of
>             sponsor - Information (about location & venue & contact) -
>             inscription (Eventbrite) - about (over OSGEO-BE). Other
>             thing could be add later.
>             All the content will be in English (but on a structure in 3
>             languages)  and we will use the actual available content:
>             Call of sponsor =>
>             http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-BE_2015_Call_for_Sponsors
>             Call of paper => https://titanpad.com/MubK5HFY0A
>             About :=> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium
>             I purpose a first release for Friday, we collect all the
>             remarks during weekend and adapt them for the second
>             release, the 14 July, after if someone, volunteer... want to
>             adapt, we'll send the code after approval of our group.
>             Of course, all credits are "open" - available - ... as we
>             define; maintenance on the deliver as much as possible will
>             be assumed and for the further development, be sure that we
>             can count on the support of Marcos.
>             In terms of responsibility (towards Marcos), I can assume
>             it, we'll see clearer with the closing of the "Call of sponsor".
>
>             Can the list give a response about this proposition?
>
>             Gael KRUWIALIS
>             Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM
>             Div. Logistique
>             Dpt. ICT
>             Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles
>             Tél: +32 2 7757661 <tel:%2B32%202%207757661>
>             E-mail: [hidden email]
>             <mailto:[hidden email]> |
>             www.bruxellesenvironnement.be
>             <http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be>
>
>
>             Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk
>             aan het milieu voordat u dit bericht print !
>             Please consider the environment before printing !
>
>
>             -----Message d'origine-----
>             De : [hidden email]
>             <mailto:[hidden email]>
>             [mailto:[hidden email]
>             <mailto:[hidden email]>] De la part de Dirk
>             Frigne
>             Envoyé : mardi 7 juillet 2015 12:31
>             À : Johan Van de Wauw
>             Cc : [hidden email]
>             <mailto:[hidden email]>;
>             [hidden email]
>             <mailto:[hidden email]>
>             Objet : Re: [Belgium] Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting
>
>             Johan,
>
>             A question in the meeting minutes addressed to you:
>             - do you want to be a founding member of OSGeo-BE?
>             - do you want to be a board member?
>
>             We have already 5 founding member candidates and 3 board
>             member candidates.
>
>             Dirk
>
>
>             On 07-07-15 12:24, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
>
>                 Thanks,
>
>                 I just want to point out I missed the meeting while
>                 being struck in traffic.
>                 I'll send a draft around for the call of papers later today.
>
>                 Kind Regards,
>                 Johan
>
>                 On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Dirk Frigne
>                 <[hidden email]
>                 <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>                     Thank you for the meeting minutes, Tommy.
>                     I don't have any remarks.
>
>                     Dirk
>
>                     On 06-07-15 21:47, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
>
>                         Hello everyone,
>
>
>
>                         You can find the minutes of Friday's meeting on
>                         the wiki [1].
>
>                         Please amend if necessary.
>
>
>
>                         Regards
>
>
>
>                         Tommy
>
>
>
>                         [1]
>                         http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150703
>
>
>
>
>
>                         _______________________________________________
>                         Belgium mailing list
>                         [hidden email]
>                         <mailto:[hidden email]>
>                         http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>
>
>                     --
>                     Yours sincerely,
>
>
>                     ir. Dirk Frigne
>                     CEO
>
>                     Geosparc n.v.
>                     Brugsesteenweg 587
>                     B-9030 Ghent
>                     Tel: +32 9 236 60 18 <tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>                     GSM: +32 495 508 799 <tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799>
>
>                     http://www.geomajas.org
>                     http://www.geosparc.com
>                     _______________________________________________
>                     Belgium mailing list
>                     [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>                     http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>
>
>
>         --
>         Yours sincerely,
>
>
>         ir. Dirk Frigne
>         CEO
>
>         Geosparc n.v.
>         Brugsesteenweg 587
>         B-9030 Ghent
>         Tel: +32 9 236 60 18 <tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>         GSM: +32 495 508 799 <tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799>
>
>         http://www.geomajas.org
>         http://www.geosparc.com
>         _______________________________________________
>         Belgium mailing list
>         [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>
>
>     _______________________________________________
>     Belgium mailing list
>     [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>
>
>
>
> --
> Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
> Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>
> Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

> Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
> B-1050 Bruxelles
> Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>

--
Marc Ducobu
Champs Libres
http://www.champs-libres.coop
+32 494 91 52 47

Champs Libres Cooperative SCRLFS
Rue Jean Bury 23 - 4000 Liège - Belgique
BE0541.427.670
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Marcos Peebles
In reply to this post by KRUWIALIS Gael
Hello all,

some of you already know me from last year and vice versa.
We made a first draft following the proposed guidelines, EN has been chosen as the primary lang, so FR and NL should follow shortly.
There are still some glitches & text to be fixed on some pages/functions but you'll get the overall idea I guess.
Hope everyone likes it.
Cheers

Marcos


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium