Migrating from gvsig 1.9 to 2.2

Hanaa Bourziza
Hi,

I am trying to migrate a module from gvsig 1.9 to gvsig 2.2, this module uses the extquickprint extension that exists in 1.9 version, it allows to print documents and to view a graphic representation of the elements to print, does this extension exist in gvsig 2.2, and if so what are the equivalent classes that I could use in 2.2 version?

Regards.

Re: Migrating from gvsig 1.9 to 2.2

Mario Carrera-3

Hi Hanaa,

the extension hasn't been migrated to gvSIG 2.x yet. We don't know if it will be included in the next version. If there is an entity that is interested in sponsor it, it will be a priority.

About the classes to use, developers will answer better.

Regards,
   Mario