Migrate - GN 3.0.4 to 3.2.0

hoddih
Hi

I'm wondering how to update (Migrate) GN 3.0.4 to 3.2.0.

I have updated before with upload the war file to webapps folder but it seems to not works with this update.

I have Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS server

Thanks

Re: Migrate - GN 3.0.4 to 3.2.0

hoddih
anyone ?

It seems to Tomcat7 almost ignore the "war" file.  The file structure is made but nothing is done wit H2 db and nothing comes in the geonetwork log file.

Thanks

Re: Migrate - GN 3.0.4 to 3.2.0

Landry Breuil-2
On 12/02/16 16:07, hoddih wrote:
> anyone ?
>
> It seems to Tomcat7 almost ignore the "war" file.  The file structure is
> made but nothing is done wit H2 db and nothing comes in the geonetwork log
> file.

I *think* tomcat8 is required for GN 3.2.0. Not saying that's your issue here..

--
Landry Breuil
Mouton a 5 pattes du CRAIG

Re: Migrate - GN 3.0.4 to 3.2.0

hoddih
Thanks Landry

I'm using tomcat7.  I will try to do some experiment on my local server first.