Mg 2.1: does not show the tooltip on icons of toolbar

Mg 2.1: does not show the tooltip on icons of toolbar

alba
hi all,
I use mapguide 2.1
I noticed that the icons in the toolbar does not show the tooltip, as happened on version 2.0.2
why?
Can anybody help me?

bye bye Alba

Re: [mapguide-users] Mg 2.1: does not show the tooltip on icons of toolbar

spatialminds
I experimented with this a bit and they show up but only when the tip of the mouse pointer is just onto the toolbar but not over the bitmap.  It's a bug for sure, but it seems to be related to hit testing.

Craig

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Kori Maleski <[hidden email]> wrote:
It is just in IE7 & 8.  Tooltips show in Firefox and Chrome.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 9:58 AM, alba <[hidden email]> wrote:

hi all,
I use mapguide 2.1
I noticed that the icons in the toolbar does not show the tooltip, as
happened on version 2.0.2
why?
Can anybody help me?

bye bye Alba