Metatile creating blank tiles

Daniel Bishop

I am attempting to tile some imagery via a WMS request. I have set up the tilecache.cfg to use Metatile with a size of 15,15. However I have noticed blank tiles being created randomly in the cache. Is there a way to have Tilecache not store the blank tiles?

Re: Metatile creating blank tiles

Topholm, Tue
<base href="x-msg://461/">
No, but you could easily make a script that deletes all completely blank tiles.

/Tue