Metadata privilages via CSW Transaction

Pawel Soczewski
Hi All,
I'm beginner at Geonetwork but not at CSW Catalog ;) Is it possible send
metadata privilages via CSW Transaction in Geonetwork, for example using
SOAP protocol?

Re: Metadata privilages via CSW Transaction

Jose Garcia
Hi Pawel

Metadata privileges are specific of GeoNetwork, you can't use CSW.

There's an option in the CSW configuration to make all metadata inserted
public (*Inserted metadata is public* option), that will make public any
metadata that is inserted using CSW transaction, see the option in:

http://SERVER/geonetwork/srv/eng/admin.console#/settings/csw

Also if you need different privileges for other groups, after adding the
metadata with CSW, you can use the GeoNetwork API to update the privileges,
check the code in
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/3.4.x/services/src/main/java/org/fao/geonet/api/records/MetadataSharingApi.java
that has the services to manage about this.

Regards,
Jose García

(0)318 416664 <https://www.facebook.com/geocatbv>
<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>