Metadata editor refactoring

Francois Prunayre
Hi,

We're about to propose the new metadata editor for vote.

We'll be on IRC this morning, if anyone want to discuss it in more details.

Cheers.

Francois

Re: Metadata editor refactoring

SimonPigot
Francois,

I've been following the commits - looks good! Naturally, I'm keen to solve the widget injection from a schema plugin :-).

Cheers and thanks,
Simon

We're about to propose the new metadata editor for vote.
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/wiki/Refactoring-editor