Metadata editor font size

mleontenko
Hello,

I'm trying to change font size of field titles in metadata editor. I want to make "Geographic Location" text on image below larger than "Geographic bounding box" text.

What is the best way to do this? Thanks.

Re: Metadata editor font size

Florent gravin-2
Hi,

Only for this case or do you want it get smaller and smaller while getting
into nesting ?
Add css rules i would say.
A class is used for each metadata element in the editor.

For example, the box for Geographic bounding box has a CSS class named '
gn-EX_GeographicBoundingBox'
You can try to play with it.

--
*camptocamp*