Metadata display "Open Link" not linked [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Metadata display "Open Link" not linked [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bleys, Evert-3
Hi Guys
Can someone point me at a solution
I am using 3.4.2
When displaying a IS) 19115-3 metadata record (Default or Full view)
The display for Download and Links presents:
   a box for each online linkage
   most show "Other resources" for the title
        label appears to be controlled by xml protocol
   "Open link" button does nothing
In "Full view" the "Distribution" tab the "Digital transfer options" : "OnLine resource" appropriately presents
   Transfer size
   Name linked to the online linkage
   Description

Any hints on.
Any chance this relates to the move to gco:CharacterString away from the original gmd:URL elements for online resources?

Cheers
BLEYS Evert Mr
Data Manager
Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences
Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
GPO Box 858 Canberra City   ACT   Australia   2601
44 Mort St   Braddon   ACT   2612
Ph: +61 (0)2 6272 5627
Email: [hidden email]

------
IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments have been issued by the Australian Government Department of Agriculture and Water Resources. The material transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential, legally privileged, copyright or personal information. You should not copy, use or disclose it without authorisation from the Department. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening or forwarding them.

If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender of this email at once by return email and then delete both messages. Unintended recipients must not copy, use, disclose, rely on or publish this email or attachments. The Department of Agriculture and Water Resources is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from unauthorised use or dissemination of, or any reliance on, this email or attachments.

If you have received this e-mail as part of a valid mailing list and no longer want to receive a message such as this one, advise the sender by return e-mail accordingly. This notice should not be deleted or altered
------

Re: Metadata display "Open Link" not linked [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Francois Prunayre
Hi, can you share a record for testing it ? It works fine for me on 3.4.x.
if you suspect gmd:URL, you should look around here
https://github.com/metadata101/iso19115-3/blob/3.4.x/src/main/plugin/iso19115-3/extract-relations.xsl#L62

HTH

Francois