Merging to master branch

delawen
Hi,

As said on previous threads, we are still allowing "unusual"
behavioiur for branch 3.4.x until next patch release (3.4.3). So, I
will do another merge from 3.4.x to master on Friday to make sure we
don't miss anything. This will give us time to have everything in
place in master branch.

Please, any PR you do from now on that goes to a version branch,
remember you  have to do another PR with the cherry pick for master
branch. If you have problems, contact this list or me so I can help
you with the cherry-picking.

I'm still updating the wiki pages to adapt to the new guidelines:
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/wiki/Git-merge-branching-good-practices
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/wiki/How-to-contribute

Regards,
María.

Re: Merging to master branch

delawen
On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 1:02 PM, María Arias de Reyna <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As said on previous threads, we are still allowing "unusual"
> behavioiur for branch 3.4.x until next patch release (3.4.3). So, I
> will do another merge from 3.4.x to master on Friday to make sure we
> don't miss anything. This will give us time to have everything in
> place in master branch.
>
> Please, any PR you do from now on that goes to a version branch,
> remember you  have to do another PR with the cherry pick for master
> branch. If you have problems, contact this list or me so I can help
> you with the cherry-picking.

And I wrote it the other way around. Thanks Jose for pointing.

Always commit bug fixes to master and then port to branches. Sorry for that.