Merging of revision upgrade branch

Magnus Homann
My 'branch' handling reading older project files is ready for merging.
Small branch, changes basivally limimted to core/qgsproject.cpp and adds
some files to that. After mergin, all developers that have made changes
in project file layout can starta thinking of how to handle old project
files.

If no objections, I will merge tonight (in about 12 hours). It should be
easily reversible if need be.

Magnus

Re: Merging of revision upgrade branch

Tim Sutton
Hi

+1 to merge

Regards

Tim

2008/1/10, Magnus Homann <[hidden email]>:

> My 'branch' handling reading older project files is ready for merging.
> Small branch, changes basivally limimted to core/qgsproject.cpp and adds
> some files to that. After mergin, all developers that have made changes
> in project file layout can starta thinking of how to handle old project
> files.
>
> If no objections, I will merge tonight (in about 12 hours). It should be
> easily reversible if need be.
>
> Magnus

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release  Manager
Visit http://qgis.org for a great open source GIS
openModeller Desktop Developer
Visit http://openModeller.sf.net for a great open source ecological
niche modelling tool