Merges

Gary Sherman-2
All,
The raster_transparency, rev-up, and advanced editing branches have
been merged into trunk in anticipation of the 0.9.2 release.
These branches add a lot of new features that will be detailed later,
but include things like stored symbology (qml), enhanced raster
functions, new editing tools, a quick print, new mapserver exporter,
and bunch of others enhancements and fixes.

Tim will likely officially announce the feature freeze tomorrow. With
all the merging we need feed back so feel free to check out the latest
from trunk and compile and test:

    svn co https://svn.qgis.org/repos/qgis/trunk/qgis qgis_0_9_2

Thanks,
-gary

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Gary Sherman
Chair, QGIS Project Steering Committee
-Micro Resources: http://mrcc.com
   *Geospatial Hosting
   *Web Site Hosting
-Desktop GIS Book:
   *http://desktopgisbook.com
"We work virtually everywhere"

Re: Merges

Magnus Homann
Gary Sherman wrote:
> All,
> The raster_transparency, rev-up, and advanced editing branches have
> been merged into trunk in anticipation of the 0.9.2 release.
> These branches add a lot of new features that will be detailed later,
> but include things like stored symbology (qml),

A nit. The renderer branch is also merged, which provides the stored
symbology features.

A lot of new features. A lot of bugs will have to be fixed. :-)

Magnus

Re: Merges

John C. Tull
On Jan 11, 2008, at 2:03 AM, Magnus Homann wrote:

> Gary Sherman wrote:
>> All,
>> The raster_transparency, rev-up, and advanced editing branches have
>> been merged into trunk in anticipation of the 0.9.2 release.
>> These branches add a lot of new features that will be detailed later,
>> but include things like stored symbology (qml),
>
> A nit. The renderer branch is also merged, which provides the stored
> symbology features.
>
> A lot of new features. A lot of bugs will have to be fixed. :-)
>
> Magnus

A big thanks and congratulations to all the developers on the
excellent work! There are some really impressive tools and under-the-
hood improvements that have been added to Qgis.

John