Membership process & email

Jeroen Ticheler - GeoCat
Hi all,
It is great to see the OSGeo community being so active and expanding! The process of proposing and voting new members is an extremely valuable part of that!

The downside is that email traffic is exploding around this election. I fear the election processes in the coming years already. Should we find another way so propose and second nominees in the future to avoid flooding everyones inbox? (For me these emails seem to make up for about half of my email traffic over the last weeks ;-( ).

Cheers,
Jeroen

Re: Membership process & email

Till Adams-3
Jeroen,

good motion! I feel the same and honestly am not able to read and check
them all...

Till

Am 08.09.2017 um 11:54 schrieb Jeroen Ticheler:

> Hi all,
> It is great to see the OSGeo community being so active and expanding! The process of proposing and voting new members is an extremely valuable part of that!
>
> The downside is that email traffic is exploding around this election. I fear the election processes in the coming years already. Should we find another way so propose and second nominees in the future to avoid flooding everyones inbox? (For me these emails seem to make up for about half of my email traffic over the last weeks ;-( ).
>
> Cheers,
> Jeroen

Re: Membership process & email

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi,

There was a discussion with the CROs at yesterday's board meeting, and a
proposal to use an automated system for nominations came up.

Cheers,
Angelos

On 09/08/2017 01:01 PM, Till Adams wrote:

> Jeroen,
>
> good motion! I feel the same and honestly am not able to read and check
> them all...
>
> Till
>

> Am 08.09.2017 um 11:54 schrieb Jeroen Ticheler:
>> Hi all,
>> It is great to see the OSGeo community being so active and expanding! The process of proposing and voting new members is an extremely valuable part of that!
>>
>> The downside is that email traffic is exploding around this election. I fear the election processes in the coming years already. Should we find another way so propose and second nominees in the future to avoid flooding everyones inbox? (For me these emails seem to make up for about half of my email traffic over the last weeks ;-( ).
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jeroen

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Membership process & email

brandon whitehead-2
Hi,

A potentially trivial change would be to keep the process the same, but
run through the wiki---i.e. use a wiki page as the venue for nominators
to log in and update/edit.  Freeze the page after a certain date, and
now there's an archived copy of the process.  Anyone interested in
real-time updates can simply log in and "follow" the page, others can
visit the page and check the results as they see fit.

Note, this is conceptually the same process for nomination and voting,
but it is collated via the wiki instead of email.  This also doesn't
involve additional work to create an automated system.

just a few thoughts from an interested lurker...
/Brandon

On 08/09/2017 11:34, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There was a discussion with the CROs at yesterday's board meeting, and a
> proposal to use an automated system for nominations came up.
>
> Cheers,
> Angelos
>
> On 09/08/2017 01:01 PM, Till Adams wrote:
>> Jeroen,
>>
>> good motion! I feel the same and honestly am not able to read and check
>> them all...
>>
>> Till
>>

>> Am 08.09.2017 um 11:54 schrieb Jeroen Ticheler:
>>> Hi all,
>>> It is great to see the OSGeo community being so active and expanding!
>>> The process of proposing and voting new members is an extremely
>>> valuable part of that!
>>>
>>> The downside is that email traffic is exploding around this election.
>>> I fear the election processes in the coming years already. Should we
>>> find another way so propose and second nominees in the future to
>>> avoid flooding everyones inbox? (For me these emails seem to make up
>>> for about half of my email traffic over the last weeks ;-( ).
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Jeroen

Re: Membership process & email

ginetto
+1
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition

On 8 September 2017 at 11:54, Jeroen Ticheler
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> It is great to see the OSGeo community being so active and expanding! The process of proposing and voting new members is an extremely valuable part of that!
>
> The downside is that email traffic is exploding around this election. I fear the election processes in the coming years already. Should we find another way so propose and second nominees in the future to avoid flooding everyones inbox? (For me these emails seem to make up for about half of my email traffic over the last weeks ;-( ).
>
> Cheers,
> Jeroen

Re: Membership process & email

ginetto
great

On 8 September 2017 at 12:34, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There was a discussion with the CROs at yesterday's board meeting, and a
> proposal to use an automated system for nominations came up.
>
> Cheers,
> Angelos
>

> On 09/08/2017 01:01 PM, Till Adams wrote:
>>
>> Jeroen,
>>
>> good motion! I feel the same and honestly am not able to read and check
>> them all...
>>
>> Till
>>

>> Am 08.09.2017 um 11:54 schrieb Jeroen Ticheler:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> It is great to see the OSGeo community being so active and expanding! The
>>> process of proposing and voting new members is an extremely valuable part of
>>> that!
>>>
>>> The downside is that email traffic is exploding around this election. I
>>> fear the election processes in the coming years already. Should we find
>>> another way so propose and second nominees in the future to avoid flooding
>>> everyones inbox? (For me these emails seem to make up for about half of my
>>> email traffic over the last weeks ;-( ).
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Jeroen

> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
> Charter Member
> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Membership process & email

Mateusz Loskot
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
> It is great to see the OSGeo community being so active and expanding! The process of proposing and voting new members is an extremely valuable part of that!
>
> The downside is that email traffic is exploding around this election. I fear the election processes in the coming years already. Should we find another way so propose and second nominees in the future to avoid flooding everyones inbox?

Jeroen,

Good call.

In previous years, I was arguing about the seconding idleness :)

Re: Membership process & email

Mateusz Loskot
On 8 September 2017 at 12:34, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There was a discussion with the CROs at yesterday's board meeting, and a
> proposal to use an automated system for nominations came up.

move the traffic to dedicated [hidden email], perhaps ?

Re: Membership process & email

Volker Mische

I think it's valuable to have the nominations being sent to the discuss
list, but I agree that seconding them should be off list.

Cheers,
  Volker

On 09/08/2017 01:01 PM, brandon whitehead wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A potentially trivial change would be to keep the process the same, but
> run through the wiki---i.e. use a wiki page as the venue for nominators
> to log in and update/edit.  Freeze the page after a certain date, and
> now there's an archived copy of the process.  Anyone interested in
> real-time updates can simply log in and "follow" the page, others can
> visit the page and check the results as they see fit.
>
> Note, this is conceptually the same process for nomination and voting,
> but it is collated via the wiki instead of email.  This also doesn't
> involve additional work to create an automated system.
>
> just a few thoughts from an interested lurker...
> /Brandon
>
> On 08/09/2017 11:34, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> There was a discussion with the CROs at yesterday's board meeting, and a
>> proposal to use an automated system for nominations came up.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Angelos
>>
>> On 09/08/2017 01:01 PM, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Jeroen,
>>>
>>> good motion! I feel the same and honestly am not able to read and check
>>> them all...
>>>
>>> Till

Re: Membership process & email

ginetto
+1 a good compromise

On 8 September 2017 at 15:09, Mateusz Loskot <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 8 September 2017 at 12:34, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> There was a discussion with the CROs at yesterday's board meeting, and a
>> proposal to use an automated system for nominations came up.
>
> move the traffic to dedicated [hidden email], perhaps ?
>
> Best regards,

Re: Membership process & email

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)
Agree, I don't think I'd like a nomination period + election being carried on with some editings in the wiki and a silent mailing list except by some announcements.

On the other hand, answering with a +1 on a mailing list is quick and easy (and annoying if you don't use filters on your email).

The off list option, like adding a comment on the wiki, (IMO) would be followed by fewer people and read by even fewer people. We are all lazy by nature, and an election process is not the most exciting activity we do.

I agree the process can be improved, but when thinking about election procedures, as boring as they are, we need to put the reduction of participation barriers as a top priority if we want to reach the broadest audience, at least once per year.

Anyway, I'm super happy to see such a big number of nominations, and I want to thank Vasile for the hard work and long hours he's dedicating to try to cup with such a demonstration of enthusiasm.

My 2 cents

On 8 September 2017 at 15:15, Volker Mische <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I think it's valuable to have the nominations being sent to the discuss
list, but I agree that seconding them should be off list.

Cheers,
  Volker

On 09/08/2017 01:01 PM, brandon whitehead wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A potentially trivial change would be to keep the process the same, but
> run through the wiki---i.e. use a wiki page as the venue for nominators
> to log in and update/edit.  Freeze the page after a certain date, and
> now there's an archived copy of the process.  Anyone interested in
> real-time updates can simply log in and "follow" the page, others can
> visit the page and check the results as they see fit.
>
> Note, this is conceptually the same process for nomination and voting,
> but it is collated via the wiki instead of email.  This also doesn't
> involve additional work to create an automated system.
>
> just a few thoughts from an interested lurker...
> /Brandon
>
> On 08/09/2017 11:34, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> There was a discussion with the CROs at yesterday's board meeting, and a
>> proposal to use an automated system for nominations came up.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Angelos
>>
>> On 09/08/2017 01:01 PM, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Jeroen,
>>>
>>> good motion! I feel the same and honestly am not able to read and check
>>> them all...
>>>
>>> Till

Re: Membership process & email

Jachym Cepicky

why not e.g. gitlab project issues tracker?

On Fri, 8 Sep 2017, 16:46 Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
Agree, I don't think I'd like a nomination period + election being carried on with some editings in the wiki and a silent mailing list except by some announcements.

On the other hand, answering with a +1 on a mailing list is quick and easy (and annoying if you don't use filters on your email).

The off list option, like adding a comment on the wiki, (IMO) would be followed by fewer people and read by even fewer people. We are all lazy by nature, and an election process is not the most exciting activity we do.

I agree the process can be improved, but when thinking about election procedures, as boring as they are, we need to put the reduction of participation barriers as a top priority if we want to reach the broadest audience, at least once per year.

Anyway, I'm super happy to see such a big number of nominations, and I want to thank Vasile for the hard work and long hours he's dedicating to try to cup with such a demonstration of enthusiasm.

My 2 cents

On 8 September 2017 at 15:15, Volker Mische <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I think it's valuable to have the nominations being sent to the discuss
list, but I agree that seconding them should be off list.

Cheers,
  Volker

On 09/08/2017 01:01 PM, brandon whitehead wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A potentially trivial change would be to keep the process the same, but
> run through the wiki---i.e. use a wiki page as the venue for nominators
> to log in and update/edit.  Freeze the page after a certain date, and
> now there's an archived copy of the process.  Anyone interested in
> real-time updates can simply log in and "follow" the page, others can
> visit the page and check the results as they see fit.
>
> Note, this is conceptually the same process for nomination and voting,
> but it is collated via the wiki instead of email.  This also doesn't
> involve additional work to create an automated system.
>
> just a few thoughts from an interested lurker...
> /Brandon
>
> On 08/09/2017 11:34, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> There was a discussion with the CROs at yesterday's board meeting, and a
>> proposal to use an automated system for nominations came up.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Angelos
>>
>> On 09/08/2017 01:01 PM, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Jeroen,
>>>
>>> good motion! I feel the same and honestly am not able to read and check
>>> them all...
>>>
>>> Till

Re: Membership process & email

jody.garnett
The other point in favour of email is the discussion aspect, with the board only reviewing -1 votes we are relying our the discussion list to review candidates.

--
Jody Garnett

On 8 September 2017 at 07:36, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:

The off list option, like adding a comment on the wiki, (IMO) would be followed by fewer people and read by even fewer people. We are all lazy by nature, and an election process is not the most exciting activity we do.

I agree the process can be improved, but when thinking about election procedures, as boring as they are, we need to put the reduction of participation barriers as a top priority if we want to reach the broadest audience, at least once per year.

Anyway, I'm super happy to see such a big number of nominations, and I want to thank Vasile for the hard work and long hours he's dedicating to try to cup with such a demonstration of enthusiasm.

My 2 cents

On 8 September 2017 at 15:15, Volker Mische <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I think it's valuable to have the nominations being sent to the discuss
list, but I agree that seconding them should be off list.

Cheers,
  Volker

On 09/08/2017 01:01 PM, brandon whitehead wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A potentially trivial change would be to keep the process the same, but
> run through the wiki---i.e. use a wiki page as the venue for nominators
> to log in and update/edit.  Freeze the page after a certain date, and
> now there's an archived copy of the process.  Anyone interested in
> real-time updates can simply log in and "follow" the page, others can
> visit the page and check the results as they see fit.
>
> Note, this is conceptually the same process for nomination and voting,
> but it is collated via the wiki instead of email.  This also doesn't
> involve additional work to create an automated system.
>
> just a few thoughts from an interested lurker...
> /Brandon
>
> On 08/09/2017 11:34, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> There was a discussion with the CROs at yesterday's board meeting, and a
>> proposal to use an automated system for nominations came up.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Angelos
>>
>> On 09/08/2017 01:01 PM, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Jeroen,
>>>
>>> good motion! I feel the same and honestly am not able to read and check
>>> them all...
>>>
>>> Till

Re: Membership process & email

Massimiliano Cannata
Why not just nominate people on the list but collect seconding on online system, like a form? SImilar to those for voting presentation at foss4g!!!

Cheers
Maxi

The other point in favour of email is the discussion aspect, with the board only reviewing -1 votes we are relying our the discussion list to review candidates.

--
Jody Garnett

On 8 September 2017 at 07:36, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:

The off list option, like adding a comment on the wiki, (IMO) would be followed by fewer people and read by even fewer people. We are all lazy by nature, and an election process is not the most exciting activity we do.

I agree the process can be improved, but when thinking about election procedures, as boring as they are, we need to put the reduction of participation barriers as a top priority if we want to reach the broadest audience, at least once per year.

Anyway, I'm super happy to see such a big number of nominations, and I want to thank Vasile for the hard work and long hours he's dedicating to try to cup with such a demonstration of enthusiasm.

My 2 cents

On 8 September 2017 at 15:15, Volker Mische <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I think it's valuable to have the nominations being sent to the discuss
list, but I agree that seconding them should be off list.

Cheers,
  Volker

On 09/08/2017 01:01 PM, brandon whitehead wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A potentially trivial change would be to keep the process the same, but
> run through the wiki---i.e. use a wiki page as the venue for nominators
> to log in and update/edit.  Freeze the page after a certain date, and
> now there's an archived copy of the process.  Anyone interested in
> real-time updates can simply log in and "follow" the page, others can
> visit the page and check the results as they see fit.
>
> Note, this is conceptually the same process for nomination and voting,
> but it is collated via the wiki instead of email.  This also doesn't
> involve additional work to create an automated system.
>
> just a few thoughts from an interested lurker...
> /Brandon
>
> On 08/09/2017 11:34, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> There was a discussion with the CROs at yesterday's board meeting, and a
>> proposal to use an automated system for nominations came up.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Angelos
>>
>> On 09/08/2017 01:01 PM, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Jeroen,
>>>
>>> good motion! I feel the same and honestly am not able to read and check
>>> them all...
>>>
>>> Till

Massimiliano Cannata

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14

Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09

[hidden email]

www.supsi.ch/ist

Re: Membership process & email

María Arias de Reyna-4

On Sep 8, 2017 6:46 PM, "Massimiliano Cannata" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Why not just nominate people on the list but collect seconding on online system, like a form? SImilar to those for voting presentation at foss4g!!!

In previous years it was like this and people still flood with +1. Also, this year people were sending proposals directly to the list instead of to the cro.

We are rebels by nature. People will still send things to the list.

Cheers
Maxi

The other point in favour of email is the discussion aspect, with the board only reviewing -1 votes we are relying our the discussion list to review candidates.

--
Jody Garnett

On 8 September 2017 at 07:36, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:

The off list option, like adding a comment on the wiki, (IMO) would be followed by fewer people and read by even fewer people. We are all lazy by nature, and an election process is not the most exciting activity we do.

I agree the process can be improved, but when thinking about election procedures, as boring as they are, we need to put the reduction of participation barriers as a top priority if we want to reach the broadest audience, at least once per year.

Anyway, I'm super happy to see such a big number of nominations, and I want to thank Vasile for the hard work and long hours he's dedicating to try to cup with such a demonstration of enthusiasm.

My 2 cents

On 8 September 2017 at 15:15, Volker Mische <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I think it's valuable to have the nominations being sent to the discuss
list, but I agree that seconding them should be off list.

Cheers,
  Volker

On 09/08/2017 01:01 PM, brandon whitehead wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A potentially trivial change would be to keep the process the same, but
> run through the wiki---i.e. use a wiki page as the venue for nominators
> to log in and update/edit.  Freeze the page after a certain date, and
> now there's an archived copy of the process.  Anyone interested in
> real-time updates can simply log in and "follow" the page, others can
> visit the page and check the results as they see fit.
>
> Note, this is conceptually the same process for nomination and voting,
> but it is collated via the wiki instead of email.  This also doesn't
> involve additional work to create an automated system.
>
> just a few thoughts from an interested lurker...
> /Brandon
>
> On 08/09/2017 11:34, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> There was a discussion with the CROs at yesterday's board meeting, and a
>> proposal to use an automated system for nominations came up.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Angelos
>>
>> On 09/08/2017 01:01 PM, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Jeroen,
>>>
>>> good motion! I feel the same and honestly am not able to read and check
>>> them all...
>>>
>>> Till

Massimiliano Cannata

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio

Tel. <a href="tel:+41%2058%20666%2062%2014" value="+41586666214" target="_blank">+41 (0)58 666 62 14

Fax <a href="tel:+41%2058%20666%2062%2009" value="+41586666209" target="_blank">+41 (0)58 666 62 09

[hidden email]

www.supsi.ch/ist

Re: Membership process & email

DelazJ
Hi,

While I agree that all those seconding emails might flood some inboxes
(though most of modern mails have system to redirect and filter
messages), it was a real pleasure to see all the reaction from the
community: people I've never heard about, people I've never read a
message from (ok i'm not that long subscribed to the list) but from a
simple member of the community, it's just a: "WOUAW!!!! What a big and
passionate community!"
And I'm afraid that putting seconding messages elsewhere will just
hide this passion from the community, which imho deserves us: I'm
interested in knowing nominees profile (information sometimes brought
by seconding messages), but I'm not sure i will do the needed step to
check a wiki or a list elsewhere; having it in my box is just easier
and convenient.

my 2cts,
Harrissou

> On Sep 8, 2017 6:46 PM, "Massimiliano Cannata"
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Why not just nominate people on the list but collect seconding on online
> system, like a form? SImilar to those for voting presentation at foss4g!!!
>

> In previous years it was like this and people still flood with +1. Also,
> this year people were sending proposals directly to the list instead of to
> the cro.
>
> We are rebels by nature. People will still send things to the list.
>

> Cheers
> Maxi

>> The other point in favour of email is the discussion aspect, with the
>> board only reviewing -1 votes we are relying our the discussion list to
>> review candidates.
>>
>> --
>> Jody Garnett
>>
>> On 8 September 2017 at 07:36, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Agree, I don't think I'd like a nomination period + election being
>>> by some announcements.
>>>
>>> On the other hand, answering with a +1 on a mailing list is quick and
>>> easy (and annoying if you don't use filters on your email).
>>>
>>> The off list option, like adding a comment on the wiki, (IMO) would be
>>> followed by fewer people and read by even fewer people. We are all lazy by
>>> nature, and an election process is not the most exciting activity we do.
>>>
>>> I agree the process can be improved, but when thinking about election
>>> procedures, as boring as they are, we need to put the reduction of
>>> participation barriers as a top priority if we want to reach the broadest
>>> audience, at least once per year.
>>>
>>> Anyway, I'm super happy to see such a big number of nominations, and I
>>> want to thank Vasile for the hard work and long hours he's dedicating to try
>>> to cup with such a demonstration of enthusiasm.
>>>
>>> My 2 cents

>>> --
>>> Jorge Sanz
>>> http://www.osgeo.org
>>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jorge_Sanz

> Massimiliano Cannata
>
> Professore SUPSI in ingegneria Geomatica
>
> Responsabile settore Geomatica
>

> Istituto scienze della Terra
>
> Dipartimento ambiente costruzione e design
>
> Scuola universitaria professionale della Svizzera italiana
>
> Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio
>
> Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14
>
> Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09
>
> [hidden email]
>
> www.supsi.ch/ist

Re: Membership process & email

Markus Neteler
On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 6:49 PM, María Arias de Reyna
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sep 8, 2017 6:46 PM, "Massimiliano Cannata"
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Why not just nominate people on the list but collect seconding on online
> system, like a form? SImilar to those for voting presentation at foss4g!!!
>

> In previous years it was like this and people still flood with +1. Also,
> this year people were sending proposals directly to the list instead of to
> the cro.
>
> We are rebels by nature. People will still send things to the list.

Well, they will eventually learn it ;-) ... as soon as a better system
exists than the current "+1" flooding.

Markus

Re: Membership process & email

Cameron Shorter
+1 to Jeroen's suggestion that we should minimise email traffic.

+1 to Brandon's suggestion of managing in a wiki (although there are
other ways which work too)

We should be careful not to "love our list to death" by swamping it with
well meaning but little value content, thus reducing the
"signal-to-noise ratio". Most modern Codes of Conduct [1] discuss being
concise in our communication and considering the readers. If you don't,
your community will silently drop off.

I for one have not read any of the nominations on the email list, and
I'm probably one of OSGeo Discuss's most active members. There is too much.

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/code_of_conduct

On 9/9/17 4:32 am, Markus Neteler wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 6:49 PM, María Arias de Reyna
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Sep 8, 2017 6:46 PM, "Massimiliano Cannata"
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Why not just nominate people on the list but collect seconding on online
>> system, like a form? SImilar to those for voting presentation at foss4g!!!
>>

>> In previous years it was like this and people still flood with +1. Also,
>> this year people were sending proposals directly to the list instead of to
>> the cro.
>>
>> We are rebels by nature. People will still send things to the list.
> Well, they will eventually learn it ;-) ... as soon as a better system
> exists than the current "+1" flooding.
>
> Markus

Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254

Re: Membership process & email

Vasile Crăciunescu
On 9/8/17 5:36 PM, Jorge Sanz wrote:

> Anyway, I'm super happy to see such a big number of nominations, and I
> want to thank Vasile for the hard work and long hours he's dedicating to
> try to cup with such a demonstration of enthusiasm.

Thank you, Jorge! It's really great to see how are community is growing.
Let's also no forget about the hard work done by the other CRO, Jeff
McKenna. Even during his birthday, yesterday, Jeff put a lot of work
into this. Great effort for the community!

Best,
Vasile