Member slot

Fenoy Gerald
Dear Standards committee,
I would like to inform you that I don’t use the free OGC Personal Member slot anymore.

So, in case anyone else is willing to use it, it is now available.

Best regards,

Gerald Fenoy
Chair, ZOO-Project PSC

Re: Member slot

Tom Kralidis
Bonjour Gérald: thanks for the information.  I have updated [1] accordingly.

Note that there are some open slots for members of OSGeo to participate in
OGC.  If you are interested, please feel free to make contact.  As we have seen
in recent collaboration with OGC, developer focus on standards implementation
continues to evolve, and will also be a key part of our MOU renewal activity.

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OGC_Membership