Meeting

Maria Antonia Brovelli

Dear All

I want to organize a meeting of the UN Committee the 27th March. Details can be find on the UN Committee webpage:

Committee Meetings[edit]

Next meeting
  • planned for MARCH 27th, tentative time 11 am GMT.

Time can be refined taking into account people who are interested in attending. Please write here: name/main city in your time zone/ mail address / in such a way that I try to plan the best option.

Maria Brovelli / Rome / [hidden email]/

I definitely prefere to have an hangout meeting  in such a way to be able to speak among us.

If you are interested, please put your name and the main information on the webpage, in such a way that I can try to find the best time.

If you put the information before Thursday midnight GMT, on Friday I'll tell you the exact time.

Best regards

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.htmlBoard of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board

UN-GGIM Italy, UN-GGIM Academic Network Task Team, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)

Sol Katz Award 2015

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)

Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  [hidden email][hidden email]

Re: Meeting

Cameron Shorter

I'd like to join this meeting, but am afraid my OSGeo enthusiasm is limited to volunteer time, and time when I'm awake. (This timeslot is 3am for me in Sydney, Australia). Meeting planner here:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=28&month=3&year=2017&p1=179&p2=189&p3=224&p4=22&p5=240&p6=215&iv=0

I suggest a meeting delayed by 3.5 hours, till: UTC 19:30

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2017&month=3&day=27&hour=19&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=189&p3=224&p4=22&p5=240&p6=215

Topics I'm interested in is how the development processes and community behind OSGeo-Live can be used in conjunction with UN and Geo4All Education initiatives. In particular, I believe it is time to discuss strategic sponsorship to coordinate and integrate existing initiatives.

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254

R: Meeting

Maria Antonia Brovelli
Cameron, put your name please on the wiki page. We will try to find the best option for the people who are interested.
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

R: Meeting

Maria Antonia Brovelli
Dear Cameron 11am GMT is 9 pm in Sidney. Anyway please put your name and I we will find the best time for the interested people.
Best
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

Re: Meeting

Cameron Shorter
Sorry Maria,
My mistake, I must have been reading the wrong column when checking the meeting planner.
I've suggested a meeting time 1 hour earlier to your original suggestion, 10am GMT, (which equates to 9pm in Sydney):

I've added this time and my name to the wiki.

On 22 March 2017 at 09:22, Maria Antonia Brovelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Tel. <a href="tel:+39%2002%202399%206242" value="+390223996242" target="_blank">+39-02-23996242 - Mob. <a href="tel:+39%20328%20002%203867" value="+393280023867" target="_blank">+39-328-0023867,  [hidden email]

--
Cameron Shorter
M <a href="tel:0419%20142%20254" value="+61419142254" target="_blank">+61 419 142 254

--
Cameron Shorter
Software and Data Solutions Manager,

Re: Meeting

Suchith Anand
Maria and all, please goahead with this meeting and keep us updated. I will be travelling that time, so unable to join but you are there to put all Geo4All inputs/ideas needed.

It is important we build synergies with all UN activities, UN GGIM etc. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith

I want to organize a meeting of the UN Committee the 27th March. Details can be find on the UN Committee webpage:

Committee Meetings[edit<https://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=UnitedNations_Committee&action=edit&section=14>]

[...]

Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  <mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]

message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the
University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.

R: Meeting

Maria Antonia Brovelli
Absolutely. Next week I will update you with a mail also about UN GGIM.
Best, Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

OSGEO UN meeting

Maria Antonia Brovelli

Dear All

unfortunately only Serena and Cameron are available for the meeting of the 27th March.

As requested by Cameron, we fix it at 10 am UTC of 27th March.

I know that Suchith can't take part, but I will find a way to update him separately.

I don't know if Sanghee is in the UN OSGeo mailing list. This is the reason why I'm writing this mail also to him.

I suggest to have a skype meeting, as we are only few people.

Please let me know if everything is fine.

Happy week end!

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.htmlBoard of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board

UN-GGIM Italy, UN-GGIM Academic Network Task Team, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)

Sol Katz Award 2015

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)

Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  [hidden email][hidden email]

Re: OSGEO UN meeting

Sanghee Shin
Thanks Maria. I'll be there.

Sanghee

2017. 3. 25. 오전 12:45에 "Maria Antonia Brovelli" <[hidden email]>님이 작성:

[...]

R: OSGEO UN meeting

Maria Antonia Brovelli
Send me please  your skype contact!!
A warm hug.
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

Re: R: OSGEO UN meeting

Massimiliano Cannata
I'll be available too. Please add me to the call.
Maxi

Il 25 mar 2017 7:20 AM, "Maria Antonia Brovelli" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Send me please  your skype contact!!
A warm hug.
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

Re: R: OSGEO UN meeting

Arnulf Christl-3

Dear Maria,

can you please add me to the conference call. I have just returned from a week with UN Habitat at the World Bank Conference in Washington where Open Source is now well represented, especially geospatial. My contact ID is arnulf_christl.

Best regards,

Arnulf

Am 25.03.2017 um 07:20 schrieb Maria Antonia Brovelli:
[...]

http://metaspatial.net
Spatially enabling your business.