Quantcast

Meeting follow up

jody.garnett
Not sure I saw meeting notes posted - how did it go?

I tried filling in the spreadsheet s but more but am not sure if I am doing it right? I had to break it up into multiple rows as the rows were two tall for my laptop monitor.
Jody Garnett

Re: Meeting follow up

Jeffrey Johnson
Apologies we didn't post notes. Basically we just went over this
spreadsheet. Ill look at your edits and anyone else is welcome to
participate in this process. Its really critical that we get this part
right.

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 4:44 AM, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Not sure I saw meeting notes posted - how did it go?
>
> I tried filling in the spreadsheet s but more but am not sure if I am doing
> it right? I had to break it up into multiple rows as the rows were two tall
> for my laptop monitor.
> Jody Garnett

Re: Meeting follow up

jody.garnett
Do we have any more gaps in our volunteers? I agree that this part is where we need input (as these stories will guide what is created and prioritized).

I cannot quite figure out what all the questions mean, I would love a review of the service providers column.
On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 9:01 AM Jeffrey Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Apologies we didn't post notes. Basically we just went over this
spreadsheet. Ill look at your edits and anyone else is welcome to
participate in this process. Its really critical that we get this part
right.

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 4:44 AM, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Not sure I saw meeting notes posted - how did it go?
>
> I tried filling in the spreadsheet s but more but am not sure if I am doing
> it right? I had to break it up into multiple rows as the rows were two tall
> for my laptop monitor.
> Jody Garnett

Jody Garnett