Meet-up in Dublin

daniel mcinerney-2
Hi All,

I'd like to suggest two possible dates for the first OSGeo Ireland meet-up:

- Saturday 18th of June at TOG (Dublin City Centre)
- Thursday 23rd of June in Dublin (location TBD)

Please fill in the doodle [1] and we'll go with the date/time that has the majority of votes by next Wednesday (8th of June). Having the meeting on the 18th is preferable, as it will facilitate those of us travelling from outside of Dublin and it will also run in parallel to the OSM-IE meeting at TOG.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

best regards,
Daniel.

[1] http://doodle.com/poll/5kq7st5i54tzygqi

Re: Meet-up in Dublin

daniel mcinerney-2
Hi All,

Thanks to those of you who completed the poll. Based on feedback [1], we'll meet on Saturday, 18th June at 2pm at TOG [2]. I anticipate that the meeting will last about an hour and a half, and I'll circulate a short agenda beforehand. Please extend the invitation to others you think might be interested in attending.

Look forward to meeting up next week.

[2] https://www.tog.ie/location/

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 10:11 AM, Daniel McInerney <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Daniel Cussen
Blog post is just up here:
https://www.tog.ie/2016/06/osm-mapjam-saturday-18th-of-june/

I won't open up until 1:30pm. Feel free to stay on afterwards for our
open social night from 7pm to 11pm or later. It is bring your own
beer, casual event. There is lots of free parking. If it your first
time look at the directions on the site or on OSM.

Re: Meet-up in Dublin

Padraig Fitzmaurice
Morning Everyone

I won't make the meet up tomorrow something has popped up last minute.
will try to make next meetup/video conference when it happens

Yours
Pádraig Fitzmaurice

On 12 June 2016 at 22:41, Daniel Cussen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Blog post is just up here:
https://www.tog.ie/2016/06/osm-mapjam-saturday-18th-of-june/

I won't open up until 1:30pm. Feel free to stay on afterwards for our
open social night from 7pm to 11pm or later. It is bring your own
beer, casual event. There is lots of free parking. If it your first
time look at the directions on the site or on OSM.

Re: Meet-up in Dublin

Daniel Cussen
Reminder of the meeting tomorrow at 2pm. I should be there from 1:30pm onwards.

There will be a 32" TV set up for the Ireland match in another area
There is a 50" plasma in one room with a VGA connector for OSGeo use.
There is a 50" plasma in one room with a VGA connector for OSM use.
We have good Wifi with 100Mb down and 10Mb up.

There is an open social night from 7pm for anyone that wants to hang around

My phone number is 087-7731120 if you get lost. You can park in any
space for free labelled "Camino"

https://www.tog.ie/location/

Re: Meet-up in Dublin

Daniel Cussen
Thanks for the great meeting. Someone took a photo. Can I get a copy
for promotion?