Quantcast

Meet-up Thursday

Jérôme St-Louis

Hi guys,

Els is proposing we meet at Irene's Pub (in the Glebe, right?) instead this Thursday to make it easier for people from.

I'm up for it. Are you guys OK with this?

Best regards,

-Jerome

Re: Meet-up Thursday

Regie.A
Hello guys,

   I'm planning to attend the Book event at Irene's Pub as well. It will definitely be more convenient if we have the OSGEO meetup at the same location.

Cheers,
Regie