May meetup tonight!

Jérôme St-Louis
Dear OS Geo Ottawa community,

Please join us tonight for Fun talks and knowledge transfer... 4 people
are RSVP'ed to yes so far on Meetup.

7:00 pm at the Fox & Feather on Elgin.

I could demo our latest progress on OSM 3D Visualization in GNOSIS if
there is interest.

Please let me know if you can make it by RSVP'ing at:

    https://www.meetup.com/OttawaOSGeo/events/sjmrdlyxhbwb/

In other good news, my talk about the Unified Map Service was accepted
and I will be presenting at FOSS4G in Dar-es-Salam in August!
(The program is up:
https://2018.foss4g.org/programme/list-of-presentations/ )

Best regards,

-Jerome

Re: May meetup tonight!

S. Homayouni
Hello,

I can't make it either. We have the CIG-Ottawa Life member dinner tonight!

Saeid