March

pcav
Hi all,
I'll most likely be unavailable for the upcoming PSC meeting, I
apologize.
As for the AGM, what is the plan?
Cheers.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

Re: March

Andreas Neumann-4

And we also need to wait for the final financial report and the result of the financial auditing

I'll finish the financial report this weekend. I had to ask all involved companies if their annual income exceeded 100k CHF in the past three years. This will have an impact on our financial report.

Will let you know early next week.

Andreas

Re: March

DelazJ
Hi,

With the recent PSC "communication restructuring", are the PSC meetings notes placed at some new place? I can't find 2020 decisions in the wiki at qgis/QGIS repo (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki#psc-meeting-minutes).

Regards,
Harrissou

Le ven. 21 févr. 2020 à 11:53, Andreas Neumann <[hidden email]> a écrit :

And we also need to wait for the final financial report and the result of the financial auditing

I'll finish the financial report this weekend. I had to ask all involved companies if their annual income exceeded 100k CHF in the past three years. This will have an impact on our financial report.

Will let you know early next week.

Andreas

Re: March

Anita Graser
Hi Harrissou,

Apologies for not keeping the list up to date. I've added the last months now.

Regards,
Anita

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 6:53 PM DelazJ <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

With the recent PSC "communication restructuring", are the PSC meetings notes placed at some new place? I can't find 2020 decisions in the wiki at qgis/QGIS repo (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki#psc-meeting-minutes).

Regards,
Harrissou

Le ven. 21 févr. 2020 à 11:53, Andreas Neumann <[hidden email]> a écrit :

And we also need to wait for the final financial report and the result of the financial auditing

I'll finish the financial report this weekend. I had to ask all involved companies if their annual income exceeded 100k CHF in the past three years. This will have an impact on our financial report.

Will let you know early next week.

Andreas

Re: March

DelazJ
Hi Anita,

No worries! And thanks for the update.
Looks like february requires some authorization.

Regards,
Harrissou