Mapserver mapfile export problem

GregM
Nothing happens after calling Mapserver mapfile export function.
It is QGIS 0.8.1 Windows version.
Is this a bug or I do not know how to use it ?

Greg

Re: Mapserver mapfile export problem

GregM
OK. I found it is Python fault.
I have Python installed now and python25.dll copied to QGIS directory and it works ok now.

I suggest checking for Python availability in Mapserver export function and generating warning to the user to avoid confusing for future users.

Greetings
Greg

Re: Mapserver mapfile export problem

Burgholzer,Robert
I tried to copy python25.dll to my QGis directory, but still have the
same problem.

r.b.