Mapserver hosting

Javier Andres García Galarza

Hello friends, I am looking for my mapserver application hosting , I'm using PostGIS,  I am thinking of a Virtual Private Server like this

http://www.server4you.com/us/index.php for $69

that I need to take a root account, but would like to know your opinion on the matter, with 1GB Ram will be sufficient for an application Mapserver / PostgreSQL / php?, The best option is a dedicated server?, Someone has experience with Mapserver in Virtual Private Servers?

someone can recommend any option?

Thank you and greetings from Ecuador.

Javier Andres Garcia G.

Re: Mapserver hosting

Tyler Mitchell-5
Hi Javier,
I use services from http://www.mrcc.com and have had no trouble
whatsoever.  The support for the service is very good too, from my
experience.

By the way, this list is going to be turned off shortly.  Thanks to
all who have contributed to it over the years, but the main
discussion should be moved to the main MapServer users list:

Best wishes,
Tyler