Mapserver - Mapcache - solidness of generated tiles.

Mapserver - Mapcache - solidness of generated tiles.

Marek Bąk
Hello All,

I need to implement tile expiration mechanism. I did quick POC. I've
imported osm.pbf file and created two tilesets based on same maps and
same database data. Then I run ImageMagick compare on correspondings
files from both runs and... they are different (AE was 741 pixels per
tested file). Is there any way to make render mechanism to produce same
png files when underlying database data has not changed? Can I use more
than 255 color with forced color palette?

Regards,

Marek